Welsh GT April 23rd and 24th April 2022

shakes1066

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, BadLuckBear said:

How many spaces are left? A couple of mates want to come but won’t be paying until January 

Currently we have about 40 spaces available but the New Firestorm venue has space for at least 120 players so we can increase size easily and they are very accommodating. I'm hoping we will beat our previous largest Welsh GT which was 56 players.

Luke.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/1/2022 at 7:11 PM, Droggi said:

Hey Guys :)

3 german guys have paid for the turnament :)

Sven 'Droggi' Schmitz
Max 'Huggel' Steinkamp
Markus 'REM' Weiß

That’s amazing guys, you are so welcome. We normally have dinner together or go out into Cardiff on Saturday night so I will keep you informed of any plans on this Forum.

If you need anything or help please do not hesitate to contact me.

Luke

• Like 1

13 hours ago, shakes1066 said:

That’s amazing guys, you are so welcome. We normally have dinner together or go out into Cardiff on Saturday night so I will keep you informed of any plans on this Forum.

If you need anything or help please do not hesitate to contact me.

Luke

Thank you sooo much :)we will arrive on thursday, so we have a little time to see something in and around Cardiff :) If you know some must seen places, please tell us :D

4 hours ago, Droggi said:

Thank you sooo much :)we will arrive on thursday, so we have a little time to see something in and around Cardiff :) If you know some must seen places, please tell us :D

Certainly some of will be around from Friday so we may be able to meet up that evening as well.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Droggi said:

I will be setting up on the Friday so you would be welcome to join us at Firestorm, maybe even get a casual game in.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2021 at 9:23 AM, shakes1066 said:

Your ticket has been rolled over, if you and Mr Doxy attend that would be amazing but I understand if you choose not to.

Luke

Hi Luke could you, for the avoidance of confusion, take myself and Mr. Doxey off the list.  I know this will be huge disappoint to our many, many fans but we are doing other stuff.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Saekhor said:

Can I get a confirmation that I'm on the list? I've paid for the ticket from Firestorm but the main list hasn't got my name on it. :( 

Name is Steven Finch. :)

Steven if you have paid I can put you on the list, Firestorm don’t update me and I don’t like to chase them too often as the numbers change so often.

look forward to seeing you there

Luke

5 hours ago, shakes1066 said:

Steven if you have paid I can put you on the list, Firestorm don’t update me and I don’t like to chase them too often as the numbers change so often.

look forward to seeing you there

Luke

I have paid and awesome, see you there. :D

• Thanks 1