Effectiveness Index

Gwyliam

Fellow Ressers... As suggested on FB, I will post it here as well.

I came up with the idea yesterday to do kind of an overview of which masters are effective in which strats and schemes and against which factions in general. The idea is to create a document where new or unexperienced players simply can look up good matchups. And yeah, I know that does not replace playing and trying out, but could be a nice start. So I made a google document. On page one there is a table for strats and schemes. Second one is factions. Everybody can join and edit the document and maybe we can have some discussion here if needed.

If a master is good or effective in a strat or scheme or against a faction in general, mark the spot green (or write "good"), if it's only fair go for orange (or "fair") and if bad mark it red. Would love to see what you think are good pools for different masters.

PS: If something like this already exists, just let me know and I can take this one down.

Addition: Below the tables I will do some kind of changelog. If anybody changes something another player already has written, just eloborate why. Or do it in the comments here. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H5y0K3lUiGAMyGng5j2BCpXowOJ8a1NeqlEXG-D6bYU/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 2

A few things I'm not really sure of (they may only be true in my somewhat limited meta):  I keep wanting to bump Molly up to "good" at Turf Wars.  Being able to By Your Side your Crooligans off Archie has been very good for me at taking the back turf markers.  Also, I really like her into Arcanists between her anti-scheme and the fact that she can delete Soulstone Miners pretty handily.  I've had decent luck with Kirai against some Guild, but there are several Guild masters I just never see. 

Also, I keep wanting a separate color for "good at denial" for Seamus and Outflank.  Sure, he can *do* it, but he's really good at popping out of nowhere and murdering whatever scheme runner is most vulnerable .