When will special orders get updated?

esqulax

4 minutes ago, esqulax said:

Does anyone know when the special order program will get updated with more models? Agent 46 has been out for 1.5 month and I would really like to get my hands on him. 

The special order page says quarterly.

My guess is that it will be updated in January, but as to exactly when I don't know.

• Thanks 2

On 1/6/2020 at 4:43 AM, esqulax said:

Does anyone know when the special order program will get updated with more models? Agent 46 has been out for 1.5 month and I would really like to get my hands on him. 

I don't think you'll be able to get Agent 46 on his own.

He is in a box with models with all new sculpts. While the rest of the box doesn't contain new characters, the sculpts are all new. I thought that special orders were only for boxes that contained new sculpts and already existing sculpts. 

The purpose of the program is to eliminate people from buying models they already have. If you haven't bought the new box, you don't have any of those new sculpts even if you have the older versions of the same characters. 

Also, try Gadzooks gaming. They sell individual models. 

Wyrd_M3E_SpecialOrderGraphic.jpg

3 minutes ago, Irritated Walrus said:

I don't think you'll be able to get Agent 46 on his own.

He is in a box with models with all new sculpts. While the rest of the box doesn't contain new characters, the sculpts are all new. I thought that special orders were only for boxes that contained new sculpts and already existing sculpts. 

For the example, see the Order Initiates in the new Marcus box.

https://giveusyourmoneypleasethankyou-wyrd.com/products/order-initiates?_pos=1&_sid=1495a8030&_ss=r

New models in a box containing resculpts.  What the diagram is saying is that all of the new models (Order Initiates, Agent 46, whatever) in a box have to be purchased together.  But Agent 46 is the only model in that box that's new and not a resculpt, and if you want any of the resculpts you'll need to buy the whole box.

• Agree 1

Yes, its not New Sculpts that they mean as New Models, but its New Characters.

So Agent 46 will come out as a special order because, as a M2E Lucius player,  I already own Lucius, the Scribe and some guild lawyers. (i'm a M1 Lucius player so I already own 3 lawyers but that's beside the point).

The special order program will allow you to buy a plastic model for those characters that didn't exist in M2e, so if you owned the whole M2E catalogue you wouldn't have to rebuy any models (even if they now have a  new sculpt) that you already owned.

• Agree 1