The malifaux vassal league 2020

dannydb

Hi all 

Starting in February next year I'll be running the malifaux vassal league! This is a fixed faction, single master event. 

This is an event that players from your time zone will be playing each other till we have champions of each region. 

Then the top players from each region will fight it out for the chance to become Malifaux Vassal League World champion 2020

In addition I'm providing prize support for UK players. So an extra incentive to take part 

If you want more information please post below. 

If you want to take part please let me know your name, country and time zone and faction before January 31

Thanks and good luck in advance 

Dan b

For more info please message me or join the malifaux vassal players on FB 

• 4 weeks later...
Hi all just another shout out for the malifaux vassal league with sign ups closing Sunday the 2nd of feb. this will be the biggest vassal event m3e has had so far. If your intrested please sign up here https://www.facebook.com/groups/MalifauxVassalPlayers

for anymore info please comment on the thread for it or message me. note if there are any groups you are part of that people might be interested in please share

thanks

Dan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...