2 hours ago, Nikodemus said:

• Corner
  • Turf War
  • Hold Up
  • Power Ritual
  • Outflank
  • Deliver a Message
  • Vendetta

Nothing Beast, Hannah, Aionus, Scavenger, Scion, Wretch.

Opponent was the "UK GT" Shenlong list. Ototo, Yasunori, Kitty Dumont, Minako Rei. Might've had something else in.

Obliteration, Freikorps, Amalgam, & Plague?

So much for the keyword system.....

Yea a Void Wretch.

As for the keyword system, it varies. I play my Yan Lo mostly (often fully) keyword because they work so amazingly together and provide enough tools that I don't really need to go outside the keyword. When I play Marcus I hover between 1/3 and 2/3 in-keyword, because I'm actively punished for going 100% keyword and it has some deficiencies I need to patch with ook models anyway. And (with very little experience) when I play Sonnia I just don't see her keyword providing much for her, vs. many ook models to give me stuff I actually want (card draw, focus, movement).

And of course, top models will be top models. And strong, (possibly) unintended synergies with a specific ook models will almost unavoidably be a thing.

On 12/21/2019 at 10:34 PM, clockworkspide said:

You can't copy Karina or Tara with Adaptive Tactics, because they're not friendly Freikorps models, which is one of the restrictions attached to the action.

True that. Played that wrong in that game T_T. It seems the only one that can copy those things is the Malifaux Child.

Still, Hannah is one of the best to go. 

On 12/28/2019 at 5:04 AM, psychogeek said:

So here’s a question then, is Hannah a better alternative than talos? 

I think a lot of people are in for a disappointment when it's confirmed she can't target herself for a general action with Adaptive Tactics... 

On 12/28/2019 at 5:10 AM, LexLock said:

Yes.

But most of the time you're going to get more mileage out of 8ss in your cache than Talos, he moves up slowly, and then he dies.

Agree, despite Terrifying and Armour 2, he's really fragile. 

On 12/28/2019 at 5:37 AM, Zebo said:

Talos need "Beyond Time" And it would fix it. 

Agree that that would be the first place to start. I'd almost go further and up him to 9ss, Df5, Terrifying 12, and 8hp (along with Beyond Time)