Announcing: Bah Humbug Bonanza

Waldo

BahHumbugBonanza_Logo.png

I’m tryin’ to feel festive. I tried roasting Gremlins over an open fire. I tried runnin’ over Abuela with a reindeer. I even tried dreamin’ of a blight Festivus. Nothin’ was workin’.

They say it’s the most wonderful time of the year, and I ain’t buyin’ it. It’s beginnin’ to look a lot like Bah Humbug, if you ask me.

Since nothin’ seems to be workin’, I decided to run three contests to see if anyone could get me into the holiday spirit.

“I Saw Mommy Painting Santaldo” is a contest all about painting minis. Paint somethin’ up that is festive enough to bring me some holiday cheer. But it’s gotta be a Wyrd mini.  

“Oh Snap!” is a gingerbread terrain contest. Build somethin’ that you could put on a table and that I can eat. It’s gotta be in the holiday spirit, and I’m cravin’ gingerbread, so make sure to include that, too.

“Under the Mistle ‘Faux” is a contest that’s gonna scratch my ego a bit. It’s a coloring contest of yours truly. Make me look better than I already do.

To find out the specifics and rules and all that fun stuff, head over to this post here.

Make sure to get your entries in by January 12th. I’ll see you when the voting begins.

Waldo

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I’m tryin’ to feel festive. I tried roasting Gremlins over an open fire. I tried runnin’ over Abuela with a reindeer. I even tried dreamin’ of a blight Festivus. Nothin’ was workin’.

This is just adorable! I can see why y'all let this devious little scamp get away with all of his shenanigans.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...