Good compliment to Lady J

Gongjin

I’m just starting Malifaux 3e and picked up Lady J. What master (within guild) would be a good compliment in terms of covering strategies and schemes? Additionally, if that master likes to hire Lady J (or visa versa) that’s be a bonus.

I’m still learning, but nice to mix it up a bit, but don’t want to have 2 masters good at doing the same thing.

24 minutes ago, Gongjin said:

I’m just starting Malifaux 3e and picked up Lady J. What master (within guild) would be a good compliment in terms of covering strategies and schemes? Additionally, if that master likes to hire Lady J (or visa versa) that’s be a bonus.

I’m still learning, but nice to mix it up a bit, but don’t want to have 2 masters good at doing the same thing.

Nellie probably covers the other side of the spectrum, and doesn't mind hiring LJ as a beater if you want to play 2 masters.  The biggest issue with Nellie right now is a bunch of her models have not been released yet, and haven't been announced for release in the near future.

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, 4thstringer said:

Nellie probably covers the other side of the spectrum, and doesn't mind hiring LJ as a beater if you want to play 2 masters.  The biggest issue with Nellie right now is a bunch of her models have not been released yet, and haven't been announced for release in the near future.

I’d agree — I started with Lady J and Nellie and they can work for two strats apiece pretty well.

Hoffman or Sonnia each play pretty differently from Lady J too ... Hoffman is an armor ball who’s great at working on one area, while Sonnia is hyper aggressive and incidental summoning.