35 minutes ago, Plaag said:

no, somer is one of the top masters with this unbalanced models, abilities

I would rank Somer in between the Good tier and God tier. He cannot play in Symbol and Ley Line, and struggle against opponent with blast, shockwave, mobility beater, displacing, anti-demise and etc.

I can't speak to the Beta testing process for Bayou, but I personally find Somer to be such a strong pick into almost any pool/ opponent. 

I think he just takes a fair bit of time to get used to all the moving parts in his keyword to really see just how flexible he is, and maybe that's part of why he hasn't been as big a deal as he probably should be.  

4 hours ago, LeperColony said:

He kind of reminds me of late 2E Nico.  Abusive resource generation, solid summon options, and great support pieces.

In my opinion, Bayou two card needs a nerf.  Maybe it should do a point of damage if you use it and still lose.  

need to nerf spit hog and crier; ingnore of insignificant ability and engage wtf? and built in masks; also these 6-7 stats on atack and def is not good-shen need to stuck his tokens but somer-just to be in range of other models it is very simple with his summon; and dmg with no resist is bad for the game-make it with simple duel

Honestly, this looks like one single rant after losing vs Som'er.

Is Som'er good? Definitely. Is Som'er OP? No. He has plenty of counters, for start, any crew that benefits from killing small models (Revenant, Nephilim, Amalgam, Savage, December, Bandits...), any crew that puts lots of small terrain, any crew with easy access with anti-demise, any crew with easy access to blast (all TT with Samurais and Fuhatsu), etc.

I had a game playing against a Som'er with Leveticus, and I managed to have 5 abominations at the same time in the table.

Bring blasts, pulses and any tech to fight against him and he will have a hard time to keep up. Are you afraid of Som'er making Bayou Gremlins explode? Hostile Work Environment, Gravity Well, people immune to shockwaves, 2 Soulstone Cache upgrades (he will think it twice if he's going to give you 2ss).

Bayou bash is a high risk high reward (unless you're bringing BBB), where you can shoot yourself in the foot. I remember someone made the number of actually how often it would be beneficial to you and it was around 60%.

If you want to keep the discussion, let's move the topic to the Bayou forums instead of tampering with this great report thread of @Diceman87.

1 hour ago, ShinChan said:

Honestly, this looks like one single rant after losing vs Som'er.

Is Som'er good? Definitely. Is Som'er OP? No. He has plenty of counters, for start, any crew that benefits from killing small models (Revenant, Nephilim, Amalgam, Savage, December, Bandits...), any crew that puts lots of small terrain, any crew with easy access with anti-demise, any crew with easy access to blast (all TT with Samurais and Fuhatsu), etc.

I had a game playing against a Som'er with Leveticus, and I managed to have 5 abominations at the same time in the table.

Bring blasts, pulses and any tech to fight against him and he will have a hard time to keep up. Are you afraid of Som'er making Bayou Gremlins explode? Hostile Work Environment, Gravity Well, people immune to shockwaves, 2 Soulstone Cache upgrades (he will think it twice if he's going to give you 2ss).

Bayou bash is a high risk high reward (unless you're bringing BBB), where you can shoot yourself in the foot. I remember someone made the number of actually how often it would be beneficial to you and it was around 60%.

If you want to keep the discussion, let's move the topic to the Bayou forums instead of tampering with this great report thread of @Diceman87.

i didnt lose, i see that he is unbalanced and all your counterpicks will not work