2019 Monthly Painting Challenge - December

Caedrus

Hello, i mistakenly posted this in the November thread... i’ll repost it here where it belongs 😬

Hi there!

Here's my last painted mini for the year, Barbaros was the chosen one this month, for 9ss:

3gVtNel.jpg

P5IDeAB.jpg

hc8PeGA.jpg

Looking forward to join the 2020 painting challenge, i'll most likely focus on TTs next year ^^

• Like 9

1 hour ago, muraki said:

Not home so the pictures aren't the greatest but wanted to post the rest of my December pics when I had the chance.

Not so bad pics.......

.... but, most important minis look great!.......

.... and 169 ss of painted figures is  a true record.

My congrats, to the recordman of December.... or may be of the year!

• Like 4

Well, didn't painted any malifaux model this month, as my whole ten thunder faction is done and I only have a few models left to do for some friends.
This month, I've painted some models for my newly arrived Kingdom Death :) 

So it will be my second mulligan, but I'm not ashamed announcing a mulligan there, since I've painted 537Ss of Wyrd's models during the whole year :)
For the new year, I'm thinking if I remain in tyrant or if I just lower my pledge to master (even If I paint much more than 16Ss of models). Maybe I'll be able to modify it up during the year if I'm fast enough :) 

• Like 5

Well, it's been a busy year. Lots of fun, lots of stress. I've not got my master's degree just yet but hours from turning in the thesis and moving into the new year with a lot of stress off my back.

I think seeing the light at the end of the tunnel put me in a better painting spirit that I hope to retain going forward.

I can't showcase my other miniature I did for this month just yet but I ended up with 22ss worth painted. @Caedrus

Here is my December Acolyte in northern lights theme. I was super fortunate to receive these and I must say they have been a blast to paint. The details of these M3E sculpts are amazing! I've had a few set backs with the set due to a certain puppy being more eager to start playing with them than I was, but with patience I have built them all pretty well. This guy was least nibbled.

IMG_20200101_015138.jpg

IMG_20200101_015124.jpg

• Like 9

Here is my December entry:

1 Latigo Posse

1 Warcry Terrain set

37rZ7Ll.jpg

8Md38k0.jpg

vy1IM7Y.jpg

Mt4DBPQ.jpg

G3QhV7y.jpg

VrKdWBF.jpg

5vDWNuO.jpg

pQDDL6C.jpg

xq4W1fH.jpg

prQVE25.jpg

ecAwQst.jpg

TpAVlJm.jpg

(a superglue mishap turned into a nasty wound on the nephilim's backside.)

VP0GklC.jpg

Q0mseWH.jpg

That's 48ss for the Family and let's say an even 100ss for the terrain (it basically makes a terrain board).  @Caedrus My total is 148ss for December and a grand total of 628 for 2019!

Happy New Year, all! 🎉

• Like 9

@lusciousmccabe, congrats for the great building and your admirable care for details inside and outside. BTW, do you own forniture to place inside your buildings?

@Stranglelove, WOW you pledged and completed the full Warcry set. Great job!... and you painted many minis too: like them a lot.

To everybody else..... Happy 2020!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey there! sorry for the delay, I've been on holidays and didn't have the laptop. Despite the year being closed, let me show you what I painted on December:

* Emily Heartsbane: 7 SS. 

nurse1.jpg nurse2.jpg

* Orderly: 5 SS. 

orderly1.jpg orderly2.jpg

* Guild Lawyer x 2: 12 SS (6x2).

lawyer1.jpg lawyer3.jpg

* Albus Von Schtook: 15 SS.

schtook1.jpg schtook2.jpg

* The Valedictorian: 9 SS.

vale1.jpg vale2.jpg

* Research assistant: 2 SS.

totem1.jpg totem2.jpg

For a total of 50 SS. The bases for the Resus are on pause until I finish painting two pieces of 50 skulls each to cut and paste on the bases. 

• Like 2

@Caedrus Just a quick update because I'm clearly way behind on this!

I didn't get anything more finished in December, so my previously shown models (page 1?) are all I've done for the month;
Wong (15), Bokor (6), 2x Flying Piglets (6), First Mate (9), Bayou Smuggler (6) for 42 SS total. 

Thanks again for running the league. Now to post my pledge for January 2020... :)

• Like 1