Brighton Breach 1st Feb

Undercostedhenchman

20 confirmed players. Looking forward to seeing you all.

For those that are driving there is a car park nearby to park in for the day which is reasonably priced. Link - https://www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/content/parking-and-travel/parking/london-road-car-park

Info about the day:

I’ll be trying, where possible, to make sure that Round 1 fixtures are fixed so that people from the same metas won’t be playing each other however kept as random as possible by pulling first from left column switching with bottom right etc. After that it will be up to your scores and points obviously.

In regards to food and pizzas, I have attached a pizza menu from the store. To save a backlog of orders and some people receiving there pizzas during games it would be easier if you could all send me your order ahead of time as well as bring the cash ready. If pizzas aren’t your jam the venue offers panini sandwiches and bagels all day. Alternatively there’s a subway, KFC and Sainsbury’s within 5 mins of the venue. Drinks and chocolate are available in store all day.

My email for pizza orders: joejacks92@gmail.com

Pizza_Menu_with_Logo_30.08.18.docx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1