Buying Elite?

Yore Huckleberry

That all sounds correct. The Lucius box will contain Lucius, the scribe, Agent 46 and 3 lawyers, so only Agent 46 is a new model and will be available as a special order.

As far as I know Alan Ried hasn't been released yet, and we don't know how he is going to be packaged (although I haven't kept up to date on all the upcoming releases so others might know more).

Agent 46 won’t be separately available. That only goes for new models packaged with old models. 

You might get him through Gadzooks - but don’t expect him to be any more available than Manos or The First Mate.  

You might be able to order Alan Reid separately, as he’ll probably be packaged with Investigators. 

• Respectfully Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Regelridderen said:

Agent 46 won’t be separately available. That only goes for new models packaged with old models. 

You might get him through Gadzooks - but don’t expect him to be any more available than Manos or The First Mate.  

Why do you think this?

My understanding is that new sculpts of old models don't count as new models for this. Hence the Order initates being up their even though the rest of the Marcus box also has new sculpts. So since I already own Lucius, scribe and Guild lawyers, I will be able to buy Agent 46 seperatly thanks to the special orders

10 minutes ago, Regelridderen said:

Because, that’s whats Wyrd’s announced. 

Are you saying they have announced that you can't get agent 46 in the special order set, or are you just talking about the special order program? Because my reading of that program would put Agent 46 as one of the options.

This is what the page on special orders says (note the use of previously existing characters, not sculpts, as seen in the Marcus box and the Sommer box both of which have models which are in the special order program).

Special Orders may only be made for all brand new M3E models in a box if that box also contains previously existing characters. These orders can only be made for the first year of a product’s release. For more information, check out the infographic below

34 minutes ago, Regelridderen said:

New models packaged with old models, like the Order Initiates in Marcus's box (the "old models" in question being the resculpted Marcus, Jackalope and Myranda models).

It's the same situation.  

• Agree 1

Agent 46 will surelybe in the special order program! Because he is a new model in a box with resculpt of old models! So it fits all their criteria for the special order program!

I also think the special order program for agent 46 will contain one of the new lawyer model because before that they were minion (2) and now are minion (3). Also in the Guild Faction Pack there's a card for one of the new lawyer even tho he isn't an old model!

10 hours ago, Cursed25 said:

I also think the special order program for agent 46 will contain one of the new lawyer model because before that they were minion (2) and now are minion (3). Also in the Guild Faction Pack there's a card for one of the new lawyer even tho he isn't an old model!

I don't think there will be a lawyer sculpt in the special order because it is not a new model just a new sculpt. It doesn't fit the infogram requirements. 

• Like 1

On 11/22/2019 at 3:54 PM, Cursed25 said:

I’d actually speculate that the inclusion of the card means they view it as an existing model, as Adrian wrote. The Faction Pack didn’t include cards for Agent 46 or things like Undercover Journalist or False Witness.

• Like 1