Black Friday 2019 Announcement

Kyle

On 11/24/2019 at 12:09 PM, Shadowopal said:

They have not in the past. Alt card usually have the alt Name on the front and the Counts As name on the back. All upgrades have just had the Counts As names on them. 

20191219_145216.jpg
They did good. This was a tiny detail that was going to send me over the mood about this model and they knocked it out of the park for me.

• Like 1

My package arrived today, which was great! Less great was that my Miss Deed was missing, and had been replaced with a Miss Terious. I have no interest in this Guild model, and my local Guild player already has 3 of them. Does anyone know who I need to reach out to to get this error fixed? The only 2 bonus models that I wanted were Ross Jebsen to use in TtB, and Miss Deed to use with my Hamelin crew.

Has this happened to anyone else. I went back and checked my inbox and junk mail folder, and there was no communication that they were going to be switching models on me. I would have at least gotten something that I could give to a local player.

My joy of the package showing up quickly turned to confusion when the first model I pulled out was Miss Terious, and then became more and more worried that my full order hadn't shipped. Feeling bummed now, when I should be happy. To make matters worse, I HAD a Miss Deed, but gave it to another player in a very lopsided trade, thinking that I had another one on the way...

Anyone have any suggestions as to what I should/can do? Thanks :( 

• Like 1

On 12/21/2019 at 11:12 AM, farmoar said:

My package arrived today, which was great! Less great was that my Miss Deed was missing, and had been replaced with a Miss Terious. I have no interest in this Guild model, and my local Guild player already has 3 of them. Does anyone know who I need to reach out to to get this error fixed? The only 2 bonus models that I wanted were Ross Jebsen to use in TtB, and Miss Deed to use with my Hamelin crew.

For what it's worth, if you're in the U.S., don't mind trading for a model with an M2E card, and want to arrange a trade by mail, send me a PM.

I've got extra an extra M2E Miss Deed and wouldn't mind an extra Miss Terious.

On 12/21/2019 at 11:07 PM, Artiee said:

Check your email.   I got one that said they ran out and gave me a option.  If I didn’t respond in 4 days they would send Miss Terious as a replacement.  

I have combed through my inbox and junk mail folders, and haven't found any email from them. Will wait until the new year to follow up I guess

5 hours ago, farmoar said:

I have combed through my inbox and junk mail folders, and haven't found any email from them. Will wait until the new year to follow up I guess

There were issues with a Miss Deed component, as others have said Wyrd reached out and offered alternatives, the default was Miss Terious. I didn't receive my email regarding the matter as there was a little mix up with my order number. Drop them an email and sort it in the New Year or take one of the fine folk up on their offer here.

My order arrived today which considering it only shipped out of the US on Thursday is bloody good going to land here in Blighty. I will have a proper check through later as it arrived while I am at work.

47 minutes ago, LeperColony said:

Was the Black Friday Charles Edmonton supposed to come with a plastic base?  See some confusion over this online, and mine didn't, so just checking.

Somebody messed up, because those Charles Edmonton models need bases and they apparently didn't get them.

The big metal disc in the blister pack is about the right size to go on top of the 50mm single model fireteam base, it's not the right size to be a 50mm base, even allowing for casting shrinkage.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, solkan said:

Somebody messed up, because those Charles Edmonton models need bases and they apparently didn't get them.

The big metal disc in the blister pack is about the right size to go on top of the 50mm single model fireteam base, it's not the right size to be a 50mm base, even allowing for casting shrinkage.

I received my order on Friday and my friend had ordered one of those, I'll have to pass this along. Is this going to be fixed?

3 hours ago, Hellomurse said:

I received my order on Friday and my friend had ordered one of those, I'll have to pass this along. Is this going to be fixed?

I haven’t heard any more than anyone else.  I didn’t think to look at the model closely when I got it and didn’t think to check it until today. (It’s on the end of a fairly long assembly and painting queue).

And I’m guessing Wyrd’s still on holiday break, so...