Jump to content
Kyle

Black Friday 2019 Announcement

Recommended Posts

I know I have seen a list from previous sales, but can't seem to find it again. Does anyone have any memory on what the following cost?

Brine and Bones box

Emeline Bellerose

Nightmare Cat Princess and Alley Cats

Mindless Zombies Translucent Emerald

Miss Feasance

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, farmoar said:

I know I have seen a list from previous sales, but can't seem to find it again. Does anyone have any memory on what the following cost?

Brine and Bones box

Emeline Bellerose

Nightmare Cat Princess and Alley Cats

Mindless Zombies Translucent Emerald

Miss Feasance

 

Thanks!

Last newsletter with prices was last Black Friday Sale. The last Easter Sale newsletter didn't have prices on. I seem to remember there was a forum post but am having trouble searching for it or maybe it was a go to the webstore and see. 

https://www.wyrd-games.net/news/2018/11/14/black-friday-2018-newsletter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mr MR Dub said:

Last newsletter with prices was last Black Friday Sale. The last Easter Sale newsletter didn't have prices on. I seem to remember there was a forum post but am having trouble searching for it or maybe it was a go to the webstore and see. 

https://www.wyrd-games.net/news/2018/11/14/black-friday-2018-newsletter

Thank you! I knew I had seen it before. That covers everything except for Brine and Bones, and Miss Feasance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, farmoar said:

Thank you! I knew I had seen it before. That covers everything except for Brine and Bones, and Miss Feasance. 

Brine and bones was released at GenCon this year for $75. Miss Feasance was a free with purchase tier model only at GenCon this year. So, we won't know what the price to purchase is until we know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Shadowopal said:

Brine and bones was released at GenCon this year for $75. Miss Feasance was a free with purchase tier model only at GenCon this year. So, we won't know what the price to purchase is until we know. 

*Insert response from Wyrd*

Really, only $75 for Brine and Bones. I hope it is the same cost now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2019 at 7:28 PM, CD1248 said:

Now the true question: Will Archie be back in stock in time for the sale, or will we have more lonely pirate hats waiting for owners again?

I swear there was an answer from Wyrd about this...
I am wondering if there will be a surplus of Archies available. If he will be easy to get a hold of, I'll buy him next week. If it is going to be several months again before he is in stock, I am just going to put that money towards a more aquatic/pirate-themed conversion instead.

Any info would be appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Fra nklancer said:

Saddened alt lazarus doesn't appear on the list, would love one and no way to earn guilders

 

Hey @Fra nklancer I have an Alt Lazarus over on the trading forum which I'm open to parting ways with: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, farmoar said:

I swear there was an answer from Wyrd about this...
I am wondering if there will be a surplus of Archies available. If he will be easy to get a hold of, I'll buy him next week. If it is going to be several months again before he is in stock, I am just going to put that money towards a more aquatic/pirate-themed conversion instead.

Any info would be appreciated!

The most recent Archie update:

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it is a big ask, but please put the Alt Stitched Together (Bearly-Together) models in the black Friday.

Have been waiting since missed release for their comeback, not seeing them in the sale was a huge blow.

Need is obviously too strong a word for toy soldiers-normally, but this is an exception.

THANKYOUPLEASETAKEMYMONEY!

Ps

Please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ceodoc said:

I know it is a big ask, but please put the Alt Stitched Together (Bearly-Together) models in the black Friday.

Have been waiting since missed release for their comeback, not seeing them in the sale was a huge blow.

Need is obviously too strong a word for toy soldiers-normally, but this is an exception.

THANKYOUPLEASETAKEMYMONEY!

Ps

Please

Upon review I realise I did not underscore the brevity of the situation.

PUT THEM IN THE SALE!

THANKYOUPLEASETAKEMYMONEY

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Fluffaluffacus said:

So Silent Knight will have a Silent Knight card of course, BUT. Will he come with 2 Blood Sacrifice cards with the Silent Knight on them instead of Killjoy?

 

They have not in the past. Alt card usually have the alt Name on the front and the Counts As name on the back. All upgrades have just had the Counts As names on them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To budget for Archie, or not; that is the question...

I tried to check the store to see what payment options were available, but it looks like they are in prep mode for the sale. Does anyone know if they accept Paypal, or is it credit card only?

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just trying to do the "cat math" for the Curiosity Killed the Cat box(es).   How much of what do I need to fill out the keyword? 

  • 1 Curiosity Killed the Cat box
  • 1 Cat Herders box
  • 2 Cat Princess boxes

Is that right?  And if I have the math right, that's approximately a million cats?  (24?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2019 at 11:49 AM, kingmighty said:

 

It's not just an issue with the books and has nothing to do with any local shipping service provider. And yes, usually wyrd has been awesome with such things but this time not.

But that wasn't my point at all. No matter how fast you got your GenCon order in it had nothing to do with the order that wyrd shipped your stuff. So I just felt the last sentence to be a little awkward, that's all.

Being early is never about getting your order first, it's about getting an order in of limited availability stuff before current stock run out. Wyrd have stated several times over the years that it's not efficient to sort shipments by order number, so they will be shipped more or less randomly. But the later you place an order the higher the risk of something having run out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Clement said:

Just trying to do the "cat math" for the Curiosity Killed the Cat box(es).   How much of what do I need to fill out the keyword? 

  • 1 Curiosity Killed the Cat box
  • 1 Cat Herders box
  • 2 Cat Princess boxes

Is that right?  And if I have the math right, that's approximately a million cats?  (24?)

That is correct, and will give you 12 cats: 4 from the Curiosity box, and 4 in each of the Cat Princess boxes/bags. The Cat Herders box/bag is just the 2 Cat Herders (plus the cats attached to them in the model).

I just need to order 1 more Cat Princess pack to complete it.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information