Black Friday 2019 Announcement

Kyle

On 11/27/2019 at 5:22 PM, solkan said:

There's proof that it has existed:  https://www.nobleknight.com/P/2147678110/Coryphee-Duet-Translucent-Red-Variant-1

Some time in 2017, it looks like.

Edit:  And one of the images that shows up for image search for "translucent red coryphee" is a thumbnail for one of the FLGS promos.  But I can't get a readable version of the image to try to figure out when it was offered.

A little late to the party..  But it FLGS Feb 2016.   They didn't have enough made to be sent out so they asked for volunteers to take a alternate model as replacement.   I, IMHO, got screwed.  I got a single Alt Witchling Hander  in place of a 2 model Coryphee Duet.

• Like 1

Hey, so I don't know what's been behind the delays with getting the faction packs out (I know basically across Canada they've been impossible to find since release, and it's been an active problem stopping some of our M2e players from playing again), but I hope the fact that every single pack sold out in the first few hours of day 1 of the sale has you guys ordering a very big bulk order of them.  Basically none of us Canucks that I know of managed to grab one in the sale, still tons of customers for them!

4 hours ago, retnab said:

Hey, so I don't know what's been behind the delays with getting the faction packs out (I know basically across Canada they've been impossible to find since release, and it's been an active problem stopping some of our M2e players from playing again), but I hope the fact that every single pack sold out in the first few hours of day 1 of the sale has you guys ordering a very big bulk order of them.  Basically none of us Canucks that I know of managed to grab one in the sale, still tons of customers for them!

Not sure where you are looking but out west tons of places have the packs. Really no excuse either when meeplemart has stock on all of them.

5 hours ago, Stonewall78 said:

Not sure where you are looking but out west tons of places have the packs. Really no excuse either when meeplemart has stock on all of them.

No they don't, not sure what part you're looking at but they've all been out of stock or "on order" every time I've looked. Not to mention all my local LGS' having multiple orders just sitting as "on order" literally since the boxes were supposed to be released. Good to hear the west coast has them at least

The not-quite-local store in the US that I've been ordering Malifaux stuff from has gotten cards in, then sold out, and gotten cards in again and sold out again at least twice.  The other store that I'm going to order from shortly I think currently has one of the faction decks in stock.

🤷‍♀️

25 minutes ago, retnab said:

No they don't, not sure what part you're looking at but they've all been out of stock or "on order" every time I've looked. Not to mention all my local LGS' having multiple orders just sitting as "on order" literally since the boxes were supposed to be released. Good to hear the west coast has them at least

Still not sure what you are talking about so how about I link you to exactly the ones they have (all but arcanists and ressers) http://www.meeplemart.com/3rd-edition-7494.aspx
or you can even order them from https://www.tabletopgamerstore.com/malifaux-miniatures/

So really your accusations of their being no stock in Canada is baseless as you just haven't bothered to look.

3 hours ago, Stonewall78 said:

Still not sure what you are talking about so how about I link you to exactly the ones they have (all but arcanists and ressers) http://www.meeplemart.com/3rd-edition-7494.aspx
or you can even order them from https://www.tabletopgamerstore.com/malifaux-miniatures/

So really your accusations of their being no stock in Canada is baseless as you just haven't bothered to look.

1) What are you trying to accomplish here?  This doesn't change the fact that multiple LGS' have literally received zero stock for ANY M3e stuff since launch

2) It is Arcanists I'm looking for, which are what whenever I check Meeplemart it shows as out of stock

3) Never heard of that other company, but neat

• Like 1

@Kyle

I can't see Waldo on my order when checking now, will I not get Waldo or is he automatically added?

I had some trouble with the checkout since it forced me to add more free items than I should have. How do I ensure that I get the correct free miniatures?

(I assume that I won't get more than I'm entitled to)

I've been sick the last week so I messed around with my order quite a bit.

Any Idea when the orders will be sent out?

Best regards

Kim

13 hours ago, retnab said:

In Montréal we got the decks in October. It wasn't ideal, but having the app and the cards for free to download was good enough for a while.

16 hours ago, Stonewall78 said:

12 hours ago, retnab said:

1) What are you trying to accomplish here?  This doesn't change the fact that multiple LGS' have literally received zero stock for ANY M3e stuff since launch

2) It is Arcanists I'm looking for, which are what whenever I check Meeplemart it shows as out of stock

I am with retnab on this one. The local gaming store that I would order any Malifaux through has been backed up and has not received any orders from Lion Rampant. The owner is getting close to just cancelling his order and bailing on Malifaux in general, because of how difficult it has been to get 3E stuff in when people order it. I have seen people excited about the game from demos, only to wait 2 months and then cancel their order, moving onto another game.

Yes, I know I can buy from Meeplemart (and went there on the weekend to pick up some random older stuff), but without a gaming store with playspace supporting it, the models become next to useless. You need space to play, and if the game isnt bringing in money for the store, it becomes hard to keep that space available for us, and not give it to other games.

3 hours ago, Kyle said:

@kOOn Your best bet to get anything sorted about an order is through our customer service. Provide information about your order and they'll be able to answer any questions or concerns you might have.

Hi @kOOn, and others! We've been keeping track of all orders that are $150+ before S&H, and they are getting a Waldo mini. If there's anything else of concern with your order, please don't hesitate to reach out via our customer support channels, and we'll get it sorted for you! Stay warm, Wyrdos!

1 hour ago, farmoar said:

I am with retnab on this one. The local gaming store that I would order any Malifaux through has been backed up and has not received any orders from Lion Rampant. The owner is getting close to just cancelling his order and bailing on Malifaux in general, because of how difficult it has been to get 3E stuff in when people order it. I have seen people excited about the game from demos, only to wait 2 months and then cancel their order, moving onto another game.

Yes, I know I can buy from Meeplemart (and went there on the weekend to pick up some random older stuff), but without a gaming store with playspace supporting it, the models become next to useless. You need space to play, and if the game isnt bringing in money for the store, it becomes hard to keep that space available for us, and not give it to other games.

I suggest you have him go straight to Lion Rampant then and ask them WTF or find out if there are other issues. Lion Rampant gets monthly orders - they could stand to order more - but that's on them. They also have just been bought out by another company and ownership has changed up and while things aren't supposed to change, things do.

Not the area for is as this is for Black Friday but as people are damned determined to find any and all place to holler about it .... we've had stock come in, and go out, several times. If your store didn't get them, that certainly isn't on us, and yes, we have heard from other places (not necessarily in Canada) where larger stores have pulled 'rank' so to speak and gotten their full quotas or more and others were left without. We can't do diddly about that as frankly, we don't control the distributors. To say that we've never sent anything out is frankly getting a bit old - we have - several times - if folks look around you can find them in the damnedest of places, even if it didn't happen to get to, or stay, in your particular corner. I certainly wish otherwise, but I'm also not swimming in them like ol' Scrooge McDuck in the back warehouse for the fun of it. 

In the mean time, Waldos get added to orders of $150 and above as stated on the checkout that asks you to click it that you understood before checkout in red letters though I understand it can be missed (sadly we're all accustomed to just clicking boxes to get to where we want as its a standard thing these days). If you have any customer service issues, please take them up through there and the front office will endeavor to sort you as best as possible.

Thanks!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nathan Caroland said:

but I'm also not swimming in them like ol' Scrooge McDuck in the back warehouse for the fun of it.

LOL! While probably not as deadly as diving into a pile of coins, I am sure you would still come out with more than a few cuts and bruises from the boxes and models.

On a more serious note, Lion Rampant has been garbage-tier, as far as Canadian distributors go. Hopefully this new ownership changes things up for the better, so we can start spreading the good word of Wyrd more.

Thanks for the insight though. More info is always better than no info.

16 hours ago, retnab said:

1. Everyone keeps holding Wyrds feet to the fire for something that is totally Canadian distributors fault. All of them totally dropped the ball ever since release. If stores have zero stock then they are not following up as many stores do. Yet all I hear all over facebook and otherwise is boohooo I can't play as I can't get stuff when in fact there are tons of place to get what you need to play. If you can't find what you need you are not looking hard enough or you only care enough to rant about it but not actually do anything about it.

2. Boo on Acranists 😛

3. Yes they support a lot of malifaux and have great shipping prices.