Black Friday 2019 Announcement

Kyle

34 minutes ago, Boomstick said:

I see the nightmare Coryphee, but the translucent red normal Coryphee that were on the newsletter appear to have...danced away? Oh well, one day!

They are there - look at the drop down box, allows you to go original or variant. 

https://giveusyourmoneypleasethankyou-wyrd.com/collections/black-friday/products/nightmare-edition-dark-carnival-coryphee?variant=22913732673584

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Wyrd Office said:

Hey Wyrdos!

Help us help you - if you need to change/cancel an order, please reach out via the contact form on our site: https://www.wyrd-games.net/contact This will make it easier to track your order as it makes its way through the process :D 

Was Archie pulled from the site, so that no one added him to their shopping carts? I remember him showing "temporarily out of stock" before, but now I can't even find him in the store. If that is the case, looks like I am going with plan 2 for him.

1 hour ago, Nathan Caroland said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but looks to me like both options are the nightmare version.

5 hours ago, Gnomezilla said:

*pre-teen shrilling*

@Ceodoc did you see?!????!?!!!!! I’m even super politely waiting until you order first since this will be my second set since I sold my first set since I wasn’t getting to work on them but I missed them ever since also I realized I don’t have necropunks either and what’s cooler than tiny teddies is actually it’s kind of hard to think of a word which means jumping that starts with T, teleporting tiny teddies maybe, anyway that’s a little more within my skill set than exploding the teddyswarm into a Storm of Stuffing...

I'm all done, fill your boots!

Yesssssss!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Myyrä said:

I believe the normal sculpt has never existed in translucent red.

There's proof that it has existed:  https://www.nobleknight.com/P/2147678110/Coryphee-Duet-Translucent-Red-Variant-1

Some time in 2017, it looks like.

Edit:  And one of the images that shows up for image search for "translucent red coryphee" is a thumbnail for one of the FLGS promos.  But I can't get a readable version of the image to try to figure out when it was offered.

1 hour ago, solkan said:

There's proof that it has existed:  https://www.nobleknight.com/P/2147678110/Coryphee-Duet-Translucent-Red-Variant-1

Some time in 2017, it looks like.

Edit:  And one of the images that shows up for image search for "translucent red coryphee" is a thumbnail for one of the FLGS promos.  But I can't get a readable version of the image to try to figure out when it was offered.

Yep. I believe it was a store promo if I recall correctly. 

After you put the amount of money for the free models in your cart, you'll get a popup to select your free model (and it'll add to your cart with a cost of 0).  I kept closing popups and didn't understand it.

The text seems to say the waldo will be added if you get over 150, but i didn't see that in my cart, so maybe they just know?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Drunken Monkey said:

How does it work with the Misses and the Waldoscape? I just add them to the cart and won't be charged for them, or do I fill the cart with everything else and write a note in the comments?
Just to be sure before I place my giant order🙈

For the free model choices a pop up window appear every time you reach a tier. For the free Waldo, there is a checkbox before you checkout that states he will be automatically added to your shipping box. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Warper said:

Hi new person here. I spoke to customer support a few weeks ago who told me that Aionus is only available during these sales and specifically told me to look during the Black Friday sale but I don’t see him still. What should I do? Thank you.

I wonder if there was a miscommunication.

While Aionus was originally released on Black Friday, it was announced as a regular release at the time

https://www.wyrd-games.net/news/2015/11/16/monday-preview-black-friday-sale

and swear I remember seeing it listed on the online as a regular release (available through stores).  There’s a certain amount of “Surprise, we have this box early” at the various sales, but it’s not anything they can promise or we can count on.

Either way, Aionus hasn’t been rereleased for M3E yet, and I assume the M2E boxes have mostly sold.

At the moment, you get the card from the books, card PDFs, or app; and you could covert a model to use as a stand in.  Otherwise, probably no choice but to wait until an unspecified future date if you want to buy a new copy of the model.

1 hour ago, Warper said:

I was afraid that was the answer. Though as far as being sold out the store says out of stock for other stuff. Aionus isn’t even searchable.

Thank you for the information.

It is the same for Archie, which was disappointing. Arrrchie pirate hat + malifaux base = Arrrchie for now.

So I already have the excellent Alt Rogue Necromancy so was going to pass on the Salty Seadevil but something just occurred to me. Like many I do not have an Archie and no way to get one.

Would it be too confusing if I got a Salty Seadevil and put the Pirate hat on him then used him as Aaarchie? 

I honestly wish they had made the Seadevil an alt Archie to begin with, it would solve so many issues for the company and players.

Our annual Black Friday & Birthday Sale will be ending later today, so make sure to head over to our webstore for any last-minute purchases.

While you’re at it, DriveThruRPG’s Black Friday sale is also ending today. This is your last chance to scoop up any of our digital books for 33% off.

There’s no better time to catch up on our extensive Malifaux lore or scoop up that Through the Breach Penny Dreadful you’ve been planning on running than right now.