Black Friday 2019 Announcement

Kyle

8 minutes ago, iCreed said:

Any idea when these sales normally go up in the day? Cant wait 😁

Sorry If I knew I wouldn't keep hitting refresh...

They don't announce a time to try and prevent a sudden rush at that time, and I think it depends on who re-opens the store as to what time zone they live in.

*pre-teen shrilling*

On 11/26/2019 at 9:16 AM, Ceodoc said:

Last throw. Please put the lil menaces in the sale.

$300.00 order if you do!

alyssa-menold-teddy3.jpg?1555432479

@Ceodoc did you see?!????!?!!!!! I’m even super politely waiting until you order first since this will be my second set since I sold my first set since I wasn’t getting to work on them but I missed them ever since also I realized I don’t have necropunks either and what’s cooler than tiny teddies is actually it’s kind of hard to think of a word which means jumping that starts with T, teleporting tiny teddies maybe, anyway that’s a little more within my skill set than exploding the teddyswarm into a Storm of Stuffing...

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Gnomezilla said:

*pre-teen shrilling*

@Ceodoc did you see?!????!?!!!!! I’m even super politely waiting until you order first since this will be my second set since I sold my first set since I wasn’t getting to work on them but I missed them ever since also I realized I don’t have necropunks either and what’s cooler than tiny teddies is actually it’s kind of hard to think of a word which means jumping that starts with T, teleporting tiny teddies maybe, anyway that’s a little more within my skill set than exploding the teddyswarm into a Storm of Stuffing...

That is quite the Pauline sentence ya got there...