Playtesters Wanted

Kyle

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/30/2020 at 7:42 AM, korgal said:

Hello, I sent my request to be a tester. How long before having a response and access to files to test profiles please ?

If it is regards to the Explorers society for Kyle posted specifically in the thread that they had a lot of applications and were steadily working through them. Also IIRC Wyrd work Mon-Thur.

• Thanks 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@KyleMade a forum account just to get in on playtesting for From Nightmares.  Me as fatemaster with three fated are working on jumping into a game together.  Through the Breach is the only system I've been able to successfully run a campaign in and I've been waiting for From Nightmares since I got the core book.  Here's hoping I get accepted.

It's awesome to see the excitement for From Nightmares. 

The Through the Breach expansion book has been in development for a long time now, and we recently wrapped up both design and playtesting on the project. We'll have more news about From Nightmares soon. 

For those who have recently signed up for Through the Breach playtesting, we'll have some One Shots and Penny Dreadfuls available for playtesting in the near future, and will keep you posted for help on those projects.

9 minutes ago, Nikshe said:

What's next big expansion book? The Earth's side book?

We haven't made any announcements for what's next for Through the Breach. Right now we're focused on delivering this wonderfully monstrous expansion book first. 

1 minute ago, Tyler Hicks said:

Do we get a Spooktober release date for the juicy Neverborn expansion? :o

Sadly, no. Design and writing of a TTB is only one half to an expansion's book development. Production is next! We'll have news about its release date soon. 

The good news is that we do have something spooky in store for TTB players shortly. Stay tuned! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We're actively looking for board game playtesters who have access to Tabletop Simulator. Playtesting for our miniatures games will open up in the future.

If you're interested in being one of our board game playtesters, you can find the news post that covers some of the details here: https://www.wyrd-games.net/news/2020/11/2/boardgamers-its-playtest-time

• 11 months later...