Waldo

Rotten Harvest 2019 Results

😊😊😊😊

First of all, a huge Congratulations to @Diddick. A beautiful piece, and a worthy winner!

Second, I'm honoured to be in such illustrious company. I'm blown away by the quality of the painting, the creativity, and the passion! I'm super proud of the silver, but every submission brought something to the competition, and I'd like to say to everyone, sincerely: Wow. Great work!

Third, to @Wintergloom and @Senya1987, Congrats. I loved your work.

Fourth and finally, to the folks at Wyrd, @Waldo, @Kimberly: Thanks for running these events, and for encouraging and supporting your community. Mwah 😘!

Caedrus.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thanks to Wyrd for running a great painting comp again. Also for keeping it about the work rather than a popularity contest. It is things like that that make me enter (with no illusions of winning) Wyrd competitions.

• Like 1

Hey ya'll! Gift certificate codes are going out! For those eager for the upcoming sale, redeeming these codes will count towards the price points for free models! So feel free to use them towards the sale!

• Like 2

All codes are sent out! Please note, that while the webstore is down, clicking on the link sent will take you to a page asking for a password. Once the store is live again, it will work!