Uk Nationals 1st Place

Linar

48 minutes ago, Linar said:

Normally my start with Kitty was to charge yasunori to advance and push Minako.  If you have the masks cool but normally i used a SS.In the end you draw 4 cards and take 3. That is much better than the standard use of a stone to draw 2 cards and discard 2.

Kitty was definitely flying under the radar for me. Relenting with a H2W model for a triple:-flip(and an extra card) is a neat trick!

And she has Depleted for 3SS in her own Keyword...

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Ogid said:

Kitty was definitely flying under the radar for me. Relenting with a H2W model for a triple:-flip(and an extra card) is a neat trick!

And she has Depleted for 3SS in her own Keyword...

I always used her as a super scheme runners and never really looked at her attack trigger ahah! this is a really good card draw and as you said depleted are excellent to help her do it! :)

She is so strong! one of my favorite models in Honeypot!

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Ludvig said:

Kitty's draw trigger working on friendlies is just insane when you consider some triggers and abilities that were deemed too powerful to work on friendlies. That has to be the strongest card draw in the game right now? 

You should not check gremlins !

• Haha 2