Sign in to follow this  
Butch

Where's Archie?

I ordered Archie at my usual shop (in germany). The time I placed the order it said he would be available in october. The october went by and when I checked yeseterday Archie wasn't listed anymore.

So my question to Wyrd is what's the matter with the distribution of Archie. He seems unavailable since months. Any chance to have him back in the shops soon?

We haven't had Archie available for orders through our distribution chain, so I'm afraid your local game store might have received the wrong information somewhere. Archie was never intended to be available in October. You can find our Upcoming Releases page for a more detailed look at our release schedule. This is public to our retailers and our consumers. Archie will be hitting store shelves sometime in 2020. 

What may have happened here is a mix-up with our Gen Con orders, which is unfortunate as that web sale is not intended to be used as a way to resell our product. It hurts the retailer and consumer's wallet, for one. 

For our players who ordered Archie during our Gen Con web sale, we're sorry for the long wait. Not to beat a tired drum, but as we've said before, our expectations were greatly exceeded. During that sale, we immediately made a production order, but sadly, that takes a considerable amount of time. Two months feels like a long time, but it's actually a relatively quick turn around for this sort of thing. 

The good news: we are expecting to receive the Archie shipment in the next week or two, and the second we get that plastic, we'll be sending it out to those who are still patiently waiting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 11/8/2019 at 3:37 AM, Kyle said:

The good news: we are expecting to receive the Archie shipment in the next week or two, and the second we get that plastic, we'll be sending it out to those who are still patiently waiting.

Are there supposed to be any Brine and Bones boxes in that shipment as well?

On 11/7/2019 at 3:37 PM, Kyle said:

We haven't had Archie available for orders through our distribution chain, so I'm afraid your local game store might have received the wrong information somewhere. Archie was never intended to be available in October.

Sorry, I wasn't precise: I ordered a ME2 Archie.

So when will the ME2 Archie be available again? Or do we have to wait for the ME3 Archie? I just need the model.

22 minutes ago, Butch said:

Sorry, I wasn't precise: I ordered a ME2 Archie.

So when will the ME2 Archie be available again? Or do we have to wait for the ME3 Archie? I just need the model.

Both Archies include the same plastic, so we're waiting on that before we can get the orders fulfilled. 

• Like 1

On 11/11/2019 at 8:47 AM, Fetid Strumpet said:

@Kyle is that the same issue with the High Society box? I ordered one for Gen Con and it still hasn’t arrived. 

Same here, along with a Brutal Fate box.