Crime & Punishment - Poor Arcanist players

yool1981

10 hours ago, KGC.MILKBAG said:

I mean you see a lot of 2e boxes with stand alone models.  How many standalone 3e boxes have been released???

There definitely still are some still. Some things make sense like all the riders, maybe Hinamatsu since she's a lone Qi and Gong in Neverborn, but also Versatile.

Some I'm surprised haven't been packaged up though, like Killjoy, Grootslang, Teddy. They all have clear places in their crews. Teddy for e.g. should be packaged with Baby Kade since they have direct on-card synergy. 

1 minute ago, dzlier said:

There definitely still are some still. Some things make sense like all the riders, maybe Hinamatsu since she's a lone Qi and Gong in Neverborn, but also Versatile.

Some I'm surprised haven't been packaged up though, like Killjoy, Grootslang, Teddy. They all have clear places in their crews. Teddy for e.g. should be packaged with Baby Kade since they have direct on-card synergy. 

Teddy is a nightmare model, so it'd be a bit weird if his own keyword couldn't snag him easily.

Grootslang is available to Marcus, but it'd be weird to make all the beasts locked in single boxes so would probably be fine to combine.