Request for more "status" to mark in-app cards/models

SunTsu

I would like if the painted icon would having 3 or 4 status (let's say black/off, gray, borded and full), to let distinguish between models all/not-owned, owned unmounted, mounted, and painted.

Having also a fourth icon to mark models would be very good, since I use them to mark several "status", and having only three it's few for my wishes.

At the very least I would like to distinguish models as: not owned, unmounted, mounted, painted, wished/wishlist, and selling. So making the brush icon have 4 different status would be the better solution.

Also, the perfection would be that these icon could be activated/deactivated also on single cards of a subset. I mean, often happens that a player have just 1 or 2 models out a set of 3 minions, or that he's missing the alternate version of that. Or maybe on 3 minions one is unmounted, one unpainted and the last one painted. In all these cases, would be wonderful to mark that specific models/cards woth the right status, while actually you can do it only globally for a kind of card.

• Agree 2

I actually just came to the forums to post something similar after noticing that I am able to toggle Owned, Favourite and Painted on the app.

Are there any filters available to sort by the above? It would be rather useful to have the following available in the app as currently I track it all on a spreadsheet.

2 hours ago, ebolazaire said:

Are there any filters available to sort by the above? It would be rather useful to have the following available in the app as currently I track it all on a spreadsheet.

Yes there is.   Click the down arrow next to the fliter option.

Tew.jpg

• Thanks 2