Renaming games issue

SunTsu

Hello,

I always had a problem in renaming the games from the preset "core ruleset" to anything else.

When I try to do it tapping on the name, the app highlighs the "core ruleset" words correctly. Then when I start typing, I cannot see the letters while I digit the new name, but after I tap enter the name bar correctly show the new name. But after that, coming back to the game page the new name is lost and again it appear as "core ruleset".

Am I doing some mistakes? It's possible to fix that?

Thanks.

6 hours ago, SunTsu said:

Hello,

I always had a problem in renaming the games from the preset "core ruleset" to anything else.

When I try to do it tapping on the name, the app highlighs the "core ruleset" words correctly. Then when I start typing, I cannot see the letters while I digit the new name, but after I tap enter the name bar correctly show the new name. But after that, coming back to the game page the new name is lost and again it appear as "core ruleset".

Am I doing some mistakes? It's possible to fix that?

Thanks.

It would be helpful to know what OS/Phone you're using.  At least on Pixel running Android 10 and build 1.0.6 of the builder, I'm not seeing what you're seeing.