A Wyrd Winter Wonderland - wayland games 14/12/19

Insomniakwulf

Hey guys,

This is our next event at Wayland Games Hockley. It will be a 3 round tournament, Fixed faction 50SS. 

Restrictions:
- No hiring out of keyword masters
- No DMH
- As the books will be released at this point, unreleased models will be allowed as long as you have suitable proxies. And a printed copy of the card (Please check with me beforehand)

You can either prepay on PayPal  (reicevapes@gmail.com) F&F or pay on the day

Prepay £10 or Pay on the day £15

Registration 10.00 - 10.30

Round One 10.30 - 12.40

Wedge - Reckoning

Outflank, 

Harness the Leylines

Claim Jump

Vendetta 

Breakthrough 

Lunch 12.40 - 13.20

Round Two 13.20 - 15.30

Flank - Turfwar

Hold up their forces 

Take Prisoner

Search the ruins

Power Ritual

Deliver a message

Round Three 15.40 - 17.50

Standard - Idols

Detonate charges

Dig their graves

Assassinate

Harness the leylines

Search the ruins 

Prizes & Goodbyes 18.00 - 18.30
Prizes for:
Everybody. 

People attending:
1. Reice Chaudhry (paid)

2. Ross Baker (paid) 

3. Marcus Rose (paid ) 

4. Luke Athiko

5. David Williamson (paid) 

6. Jack Milton (paid) 

7. Jake Dollaghan(paid) 

8. Gemma Lever (ringer) 

9. James Williamson (paid) 

Hope you guys can make it, will be great to see you. Feel free to invite others along to the event, would be great to see some new faces

If you’re paying before the day you have till Thursday 12th 10pm to get the discounted price. 

Not certain I will be able to make it sadly.. Dental work, car troubles and work commitments.. seeing how much I can sort out though! 

However I have a Question. Markers. Are attendees expected to bring their own Scheme/Scrap/Pyre/Ice pillar/Pit Trap/Corpse/ whatever else Markers to a tournament? I can totally see it being the case, but it's something I've not gotten around to organising for myself so wanted to know if I should be looking at increasing the priority level on that?

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, TeaCrusader said:

Not certain I will be able to make it sadly.. Dental work, car troubles and work commitments.. seeing how much I can sort out though! 

However I have a Question. Markers. Are attendees expected to bring their own Scheme/Scrap/Pyre/Ice pillar/Pit Trap/Corpse/ whatever else Markers to a tournament? I can totally see it being the case, but it's something I've not gotten around to organising for myself so wanted to know if I should be looking at increasing the priority level on that?

Thanks!

Generally yes you are expected to have any markers your crew would use or generate, but if you can make it I have plenty I could lend you for the day. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2019 at 11:06 AM, TeaCrusader said:

Woohoo a  week to go.

Out of curiosity. Are the schemes/strats being pre-generated at all? Or are they flipped for at the start of games?

They will be added to the main post later today. Had some health issues in the family, which has delayed the prep slightly but won't affect things on the day. 

• Thanks 1

Meant to post this earlier, but had a crazy week.

This was an absolutely incredible event! Amazing people, really well run, really interesting (and challenging) Schemes and Strategies, and awesome prizes. Travelled for over three hours and got a hotel to come for this and it was so so so very worth it!

We will be back!!