Trigger Loop

Amateur Contender

Question

I played my second game last night (KE vs CBM). We ran into a situation where my opponent was able to repeatedly attack my unit off of triggered actions. The atack loop went as follows: Adeodatos with Glory attacks with Arcane Barrage, cheats in a Red Joker to Trigger Reverse Cascade (:ToS-Mask:Reverse Cascade: Take this action again), then triggers the ability Remnants of the Past (If a Fireteam in this unit cheated Fate, when that card would leave the Conflict, you may discard a card to draw the Cheated card back into your control hand.). With 3 cards in hand (one being a Red Joker) he was able to continuously cheat a mask to attack again and then pull the red joker back into his hand, only to cheat with it again to gain an additional use of Reverse Cascade. 

The problem is this: try as I might, I could not find anything in the Rules Manual that says you can't declare Triggers on actions that are the result of a Trigger. 

In Malifaux there is no way I can string 5 attacks because of Onslaught. But it doesn't seem to be the case in ToS.

Please tell me I'm wrong! 

2 answers to this question