All Known Soul Stones

Hey Wyrdos ! fairly new player here, I was wondering if you guys could help me list all known soul stones in the lore and what stone is important to each faction?

With not knowing all that much in regards to the lore (yes I'm starting to read through it) I was hoping you'd be able to help. I am going to be running a community event next year and i want to hand out  custom crafted metal coins with the soul stone embedded into it as a kind of currency/ token, each coin will represent the best in faction and whom ever has one after a certain time period will get an invitational for the event. The event will be open when announced but there will be 8 spots set in stone for the holders. 

hope you guys can help me with the ideas for the stones.

Soulstones are just a resource, they aren't unique* and don't hold any particular significance to any faction, other than they are a valuable commodity and very powerful.
There are a couple of unique soulstones however.
The Gorgon's Tear is a fist sized soulstone that is in Seamus' possession** and has a strong connection to the grave spirit and resurrected Molly Squidpidge and Seamus.
Mortimer has a soulstone that contains Nicodem's soul, but it's just an ordinary soulstone.
Colette had an artificial soulstone that was created by Ramos, it was imperfect and had cracks running through it, not sure of it's current status.

Out of those three, only the Gorgon's tear is particularly unique, the other two are just standard soulstones.
If you are going to the effort to have custom metal coins made, having the faction symbol on them would probably be more significant to your players than a coin with a gem in it.

I can't remember many soulstones being named, its a bit like diamonds in our world,, there are a few named, but generally its size/distinctive shape/colour that lead to naming.

Several reserectionists have a strong link to the Gorgons eye, (which is probably more due to the tyrants possible presence relating to it than the stone) or alternatively there is the stone that was powered up by Nicodems death.

Arcanists have the artificial soulstone that Ramos made, and gave to Colette.

I can't think of specific ones for the other factions off the top of my head.