Troubles sharing links

bedjy

HI guys,

I’ve been trying to share a link from my Android (on a Huawei P30 lite) to some friends, but it seems the link doesn’t work : It opens the app but nothing happens then.

Here are some exemples :

https://m3e.page.link/WuMP
https://m3e.page.link/g6qK

My app has been uninstalled then installed again, and I am using the version 1.06

4 hours ago, dzlier said:

Can you tell me the exact game details for which links don't work? I haven't seen this anywhere else.

every setup doesn't work, every time I generate a link, people can't read it. I can download a game setup and link it again, it won't work either.
I use 1.0.6
I have a Huawei p30 lite with android
I have already removed the app and installed it again.

When I want to dowload it, since my Malifaux app is linked to my google account, it is written as "Malifaux Crew Builder (BETA)". Beta is not written in the tittle of the app for everyone to see. Just for me (and maybe other beta testers)

7 hours ago, bedjy said:

every setup doesn't work, every time I generate a link, people can't read it. I can download a game setup and link it again, it won't work either.
I use 1.0.6
I have a Huawei p30 lite with android
I have already removed the app and installed it again.

When I want to dowload it, since my Malifaux app is linked to my google account, it is written as "Malifaux Crew Builder (BETA)". Beta is not written in the tittle of the app for everyone to see. Just for me (and maybe other beta testers)

1.0.6 is the same version everyone has, but could you try leaving the beta and redownloading? I can always add you back in afterwards.