Current reliability of ordering models?

Maniacal_cackle

I'm very keen to get in a New Player's Introductory Campaign before the New Year, so will be helping several new players buy some core boxes.

I just wanted to see what the current state of affairs with reliability of ordering models at the moment. I know it is complex (what with Wyrd releasing stuff, then the distributors being a factor, and local game shops), but would people say the reliability issues are mostly sorted at the moment?

As an example, one player wants to play Sandeep. Miniature Market has that core box for sale, so I assume it's available... But our country's shop (Mighty Ape, NZ) has it listed as available for shipping from October 31st (I assume their product is still being shipped). Mighty Ape is usually pretty reliable, but wanted to see if anyone could give any insights if there's likely to be problems outside their control?

I know no firm answers can be given, but as much clarity as possible would be great. I'm introducing several new people to the game, and I want to forewarn them if they're likely to encounter frustrating shipping issues!