Leveticus and the horsemen

SteampunkCake

10 hours ago, SteampunkCake said:

So during the avatar stuff in 1e Leveticus had a vision of himself riding into battle with the other 4 horsemen, did that ever come to fruition and where can I find it? 
Or is it a dead story line like the rest of the avatar stuff?

Storyline-wise, all the avatar stuff came to an end with the creation of the emissaries I think.

Rules-wise.  In 2nd ed, the hodgepodge emissary when taken with Levi let you back door in the all riders list (Ironically sacrificing the avatar levi model to make the 4th horseman, so he STILL didn't get to ride with them).   With the Horseman all sharing the Horseman keyword there's technically a glimmer of hope that a future Levi version has that keyword and brings them all together, but that's strictly speculation for now.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Leveticus traded his grim destiny to Zoraida for a fresh cruller and the ability to never forget Rusty Alyce's birthday (thrice is embarrassing enough, thank you). Zoraida gave the destiny to Zipp. Zipp dropped it somewhere over the Bayou.

So in the near future, expect to see a sour-faced Gautreaux Gremlin in "Man in Black" attire, riding a mystical, flaming, skeletal hell-pig. The Fifth "Horseman," Stagnation. 

I made this up.

• Haha 3
  • Agree 2

6 hours ago, Mike Wallace said:

Leveticus traded his grim destiny to Zoraida for a fresh cruller and the ability to never forget Rusty Alyce's birthday (thrice is embarrassing enough, thank you). Zoraida gave the destiny to Zipp. Zipp dropped it somewhere over the Bayou.

So in the near future, expect to see a sour-faced Gautreaux Gremlin in "Man in Black" attire, riding a mystical, flaming, skeletal hell-pig. The Fifth "Horseman," Stagnation. 

I made this up.

Those last four words made me more disappointed reading a forum post than was remotely reasonable.

I want that story. But more... I want that GiB on skeletal hell-pig.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Morgan Vening said:

Those last four words made me more disappointed reading a forum post than was remotely reasonable.

I want that story. But more... I want that GiB on skeletal hell-pig.

Well, I wanna be clear. I'm talking more Johnny Cash Man in Black than alien-shenanigans Men in Black. With the trench-coat and the kind-of-mullet and shiny black boots, sharp dressed man off to meet Death on the road, Ain't No Grave Can Hold My Piggy Down Gremlin in Black smokin' a cigarette and singing about the path through redemption by walking through perdition. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Mike Wallace said:

Well, I wanna be clear. I'm talking more Johnny Cash Man in Black than alien-shenanigans Men in Black. With the trench-coat and the kind-of-mullet and shiny black boots, sharp dressed man off to meet Death on the road, Ain't No Grave Can Hold My Piggy Down Gremlin in Black smokin' a cigarette and singing about the path through redemption by walking through perdition. 

I think that's the sound of the Bayou, ashamed that it already has a Crossroads model.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, solkan said:

I think that's the sound of the Bayou, ashamed that it already has a Crossroads model.  

Well it's early planning stages. The important thing is the flaming hell-pig skeleton. We can stick whoever we want on top of it. Maybe a hooded Gremlin, maybe a creepy child Gremlin, maybe a DEAD Gremlin, rotting away with mushrooms and moss to represent death by stagnation. He literally lazied himself to death. 

• Like 1

On 10/8/2019 at 11:44 PM, Mike Wallace said:

I made this up.

If you filter in the App by "Rider" you get the 4 riders AND a Rooster Rider. Coincidence? I don't think so...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, dannydb said:

Cos they all have rider in the name? 

It's not that easy... why "The Lone Marshal" isn't the horse rider? or McTravis isn't the BigGattor Rider? Or Georgy and Olaf isn't Olaf Rider? Or Charm Warders the Balls Riders?

There is clearly something going on here...

• Haha 2

Its hard to call something a Dead plot line if we don't know how the plot will develop. I haven't had time to re-read the stories recently, but even if nothing has been mentioned about it since, it could just be a hanging plot line that will come to fruition later. Or it could be dead now that they have removed Avatars from the story

1 hour ago, Ogid said:

It's not that easy... why "The Lone Marshal" isn't the horse rider? or McTravis isn't the BigGattor Rider? Or Georgy and Olaf isn't Olaf Rider? Or Charm Warders the Balls Riders?

There is clearly something going on here...

Because the fact the lone marshal is riding a horse isn't that significant, and McTavish isn't riding the Gator.

I'm still sad the war pig lost its "thrown rider" ranged attack.

We do still  have "anti rider" in the form of Dismounted McCabe

• Agree 1