• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/4/2020 at 3:28 AM, ryo0909 said:

‪Hi,‬
‪Would you be willing to make your podcast available on YouTube as well? YouTube's subtitling service can be a hearing aid for non-English speakers.

Took a bit of figuring (actually, was kind of fun, but still), but Breachside Broadcast is now available on YouTube. They are currently all processing to video at the moment, 144 episodes, so it'll likely take the rest of the day for them to get up there, but up they go. 

While we're at it (I really should look at things a bit more often), we are now available on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn + Alexa, Overcast, Pocket Cast, Castro, Castbox, and Listen Notes. Currently awaiting approval which will happen between 48 hours and a week, are iHeartRadio and Pandora. 

Anything we've forgotten?

• Thanks 1

On 8/3/2020 at 12:47 PM, Da Git said:

While I am really enjoying these ToS broadcasts (been waiting for this one & looking forward to the Court of Two), I'm wondering if/when we will also get some new broadcasts from the M3E books. Really want to listen to the Pandy story!

I am enjoying them as well (this one less so - alien viewpoint and interesting choice of accent - and no I would have no idea what a fish monster sounds like).

I do hope the M3E Breachside Broadcast return with Ian Travis as the reader, Henrietta Meira is perfectly excellent on the Chronicles and Echo (though some of the pronunciation differs), but continuity of voice would be nice for BB.

I did find the M3E tale of Ashes, Ashes disturbing. I was convinced I had heard it before and went through the previous episodes before I realised that I had actually read it (my first M3E purchase) but had heard Ian Travis read it in my head.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...