Agent 46 Proxy

Impact UK

I use the midnight stalker! He looks a lot like Lucius's Models with the trench coat and top hat and he has a very cool assassin/you will die look on his face! If my opponents and TOs allows it I think I will never use the true Agent 46 model ahah! I find the Stalker way cooler and in theme with Lucius! I really don't like the look of the models in the new Lucius core box! These long legs are more comical than scary looking for me!

• Like 4

On 9/29/2019 at 7:03 AM, Cursed25 said:

I use the midnight stalker! He looks a lot like Lucius's Models with the trench coat and top hat and he has a very cool assassin/you will die look on his face! If my opponents and TOs allows it I think I will never use the true Agent 46 model ahah! I find the Stalker way cooler and in theme with Lucius! I really don't like the look of the models in the new Lucius core box! These long legs are more comical than scary looking for me!

Wonder how hard it’d be to put Agent 46’s head on the Stalker’s body.  Might be scale issues, but could work.  Or try using a lawyer’s noggin.  I don’t really have a problem with 46 other than the unnatural position of his arms.  If I can’t easily reposition them, converting might be worth a shot.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Clockwork_Fish said:

Wonder how hard it’d be to put Agent 46’s head on the Stalker’s body.  Might be scale issues, but could work.  Or try using a lawyer’s noggin.  I don’t really have a problem with 46 other than the unnatural position of his arms.  If I can’t easily reposition them, converting might be worth a shot.

Yeah! his arms are also in a very boring pose! For his head it might work! But I love everything about Stalker so I don't want to change anything about him :P

20 hours ago, Cursed25 said:

Yeah! his arms are also in a very boring pose! For his head it might work! But I love everything about Stalker so I don't want to change anything about him :P

Well, knowing Wyrd, the mask is probably a separate piece, so you could glue it to his hat or something?

• Haha 2