When spanish rules will be available?

brunetino79

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Bonjour! Hola! Guten tag! Ni hao! Kon'nichiwa!

We announced a while back the release of our 3E rules in a number of languages, including Español: https://www.wyrd-games.net/m3e-languages <--- This link also includes free Polish, Russian, Italian, German, French, and Japanese editions. 

We're working with translators to get cards finished in those languages as well, and if you have experience translating game rules like this, we encourage you to reach out! 

I've been doing some testing with Adobe Acrobat DC to edit some cards, but I'm having troubles with the original fonts. Would it be possible to send you a test with other fonts, or to get the fonts modified by you and used from Indesign? I intend to do some translations for personal use and if it is well received I could send them to you.

• 1 year later...

Hi:

I have been able to do some translations by editing the original cards in English from the Adobe Acrobat DC program, but it is being a complicated job due to the limited editing options of this program and, also to say it, my little knowledge.

I'm taking about 20 minutes per card, keeping the original keywords and values.

Is there anything known about the translation of the cards into Spanish? Would it be possible to get some more "editable" resource so that from the community we could carry out this work?

I leave some images of one of the edited cards.

Candyfront.png

Candyback.png

• 7 months later...
On 8/24/2022 at 4:20 PM, Pawel said:

Hi:

I have been able to do some translations by editing the original cards in English from the Adobe Acrobat DC program, but it is being a complicated job due to the limited editing options of this program and, also to say it, my little knowledge.

I'm taking about 20 minutes per card, keeping the original keywords and values.

Is there anything known about the translation of the cards into Spanish? Would it be possible to get some more "editable" resource so that from the community we could carry out this work?

At the Argentinian group, we are working on translations. One of the guys created a great tool and we already have two full keywords and a number of abilities.

Our next step is to create the cards and looks like you have made great progress with that. Could you join our Discord (https://discord.gg/R4bTky4A) or contact me, so we can join our efforts?

Best,

Juan