Bugs, requests & other feedback

AndreyF

I think it would be good if the app allowed for custom crew/arsenal lists that wouldn't normally be legal for standard play.

I was in a tournament in which we picked a lead henchman, hired within keyword, then if a master was hired their keywords would be used.

We ran into the issue of arsenals being larger than hire-able crews.

Edited by Garthuk
Found that the issue of cross-faction keywords not being supported was fixed.

10 hours ago, Erik1978 said:

Now my app sorts in factions and alphabetical order it seems.

Was there going to be an option to have the good old "Henchman/Enforcer/Minion" with keywords first or is this the new way of crew building? If I can change it, I would like to know how. :)

Are you in the beta? This is a beta feature I'm working on. If you resort the models via the search form, it will categorize them based on your sorting choice. So if you sort by faction, it groups them by faction. If you sort by keyword, it'll group into the leader's keywords, versatile, and OOK. If you sort by station (was missing for a bit, so bear with me), it will sort them the old way.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2020 at 7:41 AM, Morgan Vening said:

Feature Request

In the Rules Section, you can download and revisit the Rules Manual as a reference, with a single touch. Any chance this could be done for the GG document too?

Yeah that should be doable, good idea. It will have to come as part of the bigger update I'm working on though, so it will be a minute before it goes live.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2020 at 5:47 AM, Keinash said:

60SS max limit is not a feature but a handicap. Currently we are running 75SS fixed pool tournament proposed by wyrd. And everyone are limited there, so had to suggest Malifaux Beta Analyzer.

Was coming here to say this.

Not sure what the best way to handle it is, but having either a sideboard (which might be difficult to implement, or just being able to make an illegal list (and have it pretty damn clear it's illegal), would make putting the options you are considering in, to be removed before playing.

Example, I was considering a Von Shtook crew. I've got just over 30 points accounted for, but depending on the scheme pool, I'll want to pick between and Undergrad and a Necropunk, and depending on my opponent's crew, I'd want to add an appropriate Student. Being able to add options that you think might be good, and then remove them before gametime, would be quicker than having a 33SS crew, and then having to remember what else I was supposed to take. Less an issue with the VS crew, because my options are relatively simple, but when you're considering adding an OOK, and forget in the moment it was an option, can be annoying.

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed that if you search for something in "cards" the old versions still come up.

For example searching "Armor +2" still brings up Soulstone Miner while searching "Armor +1" doesn't.  Even though the card found correctly shows the updated "Armor 1".

So somewhere there is still a mismatch between the pictures shown, and the underlying text used for the searches.

6 hours ago, Bort said:

I noticed that if you search for something in "cards" the old versions still come up.

For example searching "Armor +2" still brings up Soulstone Miner while searching "Armor +1" doesn't.  Even though the card found correctly shows the updated "Armor 1".

So somewhere there is still a mismatch between the pictures shown, and the underlying text used for the searches.

And if you search for scamper under upgrades, inhuman reflexes doesn't appear...

On Android, my Big Brain Brin card is showing the back side first, then you swipe to see the front side.  It's exhibiting the opposite behavior in that regard to all other cards.

Also, and this is so minor that I feel silly even bringing it up, but on the Home screen there's a section called Rules, but when you're actually in the app that same section is called "Reference."  Any chance you'd consider a unified terminology on it?

• Thanks 1