Bugs, requests & other feedback

AndreyF

58 minutes ago, Da Git said:

It's not a huge thing, but if you play Collodi you can't put the Effigy of Fate upgrade on multiple Effigies 

You are not allowed to hire multiples of the effigy of fate upgrade on your crew. Each upgrade is unique unless it has a plentiful value. 

( I checked my version of the app and it correctly didn't allow me to put multiple effigy of fate upgrades, but it's probably not the latest update.) I couldn't work out if you were trying to say the rules say you can do this and the app doesn't allow it, or that the app allows it but the rules don't. But the rules don't allow it and my app doesn't allow it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Adran said:

You are not allowed to hire multiples of the effigy of fate upgrade on your crew. Each upgrade is unique unless it has a plentiful value. 

( I checked my version of the app and it correctly didn't allow me to put multiple effigy of fate upgrades, but it's probably not the latest update.) I couldn't work out if you were trying to say the rules say you can do this and the app doesn't allow it, or that the app allows it but the rules don't. But the rules don't allow it and my app doesn't allow it. 

Thanks, I thought you could take multiples of the upgrade... Shame for Hinamatsu & Collodi grow crews!

On 3/23/2020 at 11:59 AM, Clement said:

kind of an issue with the web version (and I use the term "issue" strongly, it works fine it's just weird).

In the app I can sort by cost/etc. but not in the web version.   Is that a deliberate difference?  It's a handy feature in the app and I miss it dearly when I'm stuck on the web tool.

The engine I'm using is primarily meant for mobile development. There's support for building for web, but some of the libraries and functionality aren't fully supported there yet.

It's either that, or I forgot :O.

Same problem. This what the my crew looks like. Tapping on the black space you can pull up cards (and presumably other things would work but hard to find the precise place to tap in blackness). This was Henchman Hardcore game if it matters. My opponent's list looks fine and I can interact with it. He had the same problem. Could see my list but not his own.

We ended up using the browser version which is working but was more annoying.

Screenshot_20200419-112048.png

Screenshot_20200419-112053.png

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dah0rst said:

When I start a game, the models are not displayed. When i tap on them, the profile opens, but the entries just wont render (Android)

Also, the app crashes when i select the other players list...

2 hours ago, touchdown said:

Same problem. This what the my crew looks like. Tapping on the black space you can pull up cards (and presumably other things would work but hard to find the precise place to tap in blackness). This was Henchman Hardcore game if it matters. My opponent's list looks fine and I can interact with it. He had the same problem. Could see my list but not his own.

We ended up using the browser version which is working but was more annoying.

Screenshot_20200419-112048.png

Screenshot_20200419-112053.png

Found the bug, stupid mistake on my part. Fixing in 1.1.9.

One thing I would like (maybe someone else mentioned it) would be to have a 'wilds' style encounter setup option, so I could create a game with GG0/1 strats and schemes, or an option to at least show all the strats/schemes for updates / adds.  Aka, I've wanted to play GG1 schemes with GG0 strats lately, but there's no easy way to do that.

Additionally, it's not super clear to know how to generate non gg1 games (as it looks like you need to save before the regenerate button).

48 minutes ago, muraki said:

Additionally, it's not super clear to know how to generate non gg1 games (as it looks like you need to save before the regenerate button).

Ah, that's just a bug. I included a fix in version 1.1.9 in the pipeline now.

As for the wilds setup, I recommend making a different thread for that. I wish this thread was not a catch-all for all feedback, as "bugs, feedback, and other suggestions" is basically the description of this whole directory.

Hey Everyone, in order to parse our feedback a little more easily we are going to lock down this thread and ask that any Comments, Requests, or concerns you may have posted here be placed in their own thread within our App Forum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• mattc locked this topic