M3E app is online

Necrokamo

4 minutes ago, Necrokamo said:

How do I remove a team member?

On what screen?

If you're building a Crew and you added someone on accident or decided that you don't want to include them, make sure that you're able to edit the Crew first (select Edit Crew if it's already fully built), then swipe to the right on the model's name.

Obviously it'll change as more models are released, but what's the full size of the App?

It's ~21Mb for the core program, but if I set it to download all the images of all the currently available cards, what kind of transfer am I looking at?

I've done it on my tablet*, but the storage space on my phone isn't really all that.

But being a "screen" novice, I can't find the download subdirectory on my tablet to figure it out myself.

* Wanted to say I love the dual card view (front and back) on the tablet in landscape mode. Makes things so readable.

1 hour ago, dzlier said:

Someone during the beta said that altogether the app & cards after downloading them all was 886.1 MB. A request came in to store cards in external drive like 2 days ago, after the launch was already in motion. It's something that could be looked at in the future.

According to my tablet, the app is 516Mb. According to my phone, it's 542Mb. So yeah, I dunno what's going on, but it not as bad as I expected. I was concerned, because the PDF versions are more than 3GB, and if you were using those as the base, it could be a problem. 

2 minutes ago, Morgan Vening said:

According to my tablet, the app is 516Mb. According to my phone, it's 542Mb. So yeah, I dunno what's going on, but it not as bad as I expected. I was concerned, because the PDF versions are more than 3GB, and if you were using those as the base, it could be a problem. 

Oh no, we reduced the size of the images specifically for that reason.

• Thanks 1