Waldo's Weekly - Modern World

Kyle

Hi! Some of the alt models are in the app and some aren't and some (Miss Terious) are in the app but as the wrong models. Is this something that's still being worked on or did you all decide not to put in alts? If you are still working on it will we also get alts like the 2e versions of models like Daydreams? We already have the cards is why I ask.

39 minutes ago, Thedeadclaw said:

Hi! Some of the alt models are in the app and some aren't and some (Miss Terious) are in the app but as the wrong models. Is this something that's still being worked on or did you all decide not to put in alts? If you are still working on it will we also get alts like the 2e versions of models like Daydreams? We already have the cards is why I ask.

Alt models will be adjusted in a future update.

We have no plans on adding older 2e cards to the app at this time. The reason behind it is a space issue. Luckily, all of the cards are still available on our Dropbox (at a whopping 4GB for all of them). 

4 minutes ago, Clement said:

Is the login it asks for tied to the forums or webstore?  Or is it its own thing.

It is its own thing that is for the app and the app alone. It comes in handy for a few things, such as if you had multiple devices and wanted to save your Crews across them. 

• Thanks 2

Would be really nice if you could add all the models you own and select them to build crews from and to store the cards of...

(Would also be nice if you could keep track of what's built, based and painted, and what your next purchases are likely to be)

[Also, I don't seem to be able to move the install to my sd card - it has to be on the internal memory. Given how much space the cards take up it seems like an important feature!]

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, MrPieChee said:

Would be really nice if you could add all the models you own and select them to build crews from and to store the cards of...

(Would also be nice if you could keep track of what's built, based and painted, and what your next purchases are likely to be)

You can track what is painted. Its the paint brush logo under the cards name on the Browse Cards screen, can also use the heart and check mark for something else like owned, assembled or whatever you like. 

• Thanks 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, LeperColony said:

Are there any plans to make a desktop version?  I understand why mobile is the priority, but desktop would have some uses too and wouldn't seem too hard to do.

Its mentioned in the main post. Granted its near the bottom but it is there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Kurai said:

I seem unable to name my crews. I change the name and save, but in the list of saved crews it just says "New (master of choise) crew" anyway. Still very nice app. I hope to get my first M3e game going soon.

Edited for spelling.

There is a weird framework issue here that's tough to get around, but when you're done editing the name, tap the "done/save" icon on your keyboard instead of just dismissing it. That should save the name.

1 hour ago, Nathillien said:

By the way, why we have a lot of Alt masters cards in the app, but noalt McCabe card available?

Because as of the M3E launch there is no alt McCabe.

(Rollins Black's fate is unknown, but they've said he'll eventually be playable. A lot of speculation about whether he'll still be an alt McCabe or a new masters but for now we have no official confirmation which means no stat card.)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thedeadclaw said:

Because as of the M3E launch there is no alt McCabe.

(Rollins Black's fate is unknown, but they've said he'll eventually be playable. A lot of speculation about whether he'll still be an alt McCabe or a new masters but for now we have no official confirmation which means no stat card.)

Whom else he can be with a dog totem, mounted and unmounted version and with a shooter hench? I guess it is only mounted guards, whos fate is under a question

4 minutes ago, Pallas4 said:

Hi, it's a great news.

But for now I can't change title of a Youko list. Am I the only to have this bug?

Perhaps this can solve your problem (found in Malifaux Discussion M3E Crew Builder App):

11 hours ago, dannydb said:

I can't get the app to save names for crews, it just reverts to default name when saved

Tap the "done/save" icon on your keyboard when done editing a name. There's a weird framework issue here, though this sounds common enough to revisit trying to fix it.