Who are the good guys?

Caver Ramos

(In all seriousness though, Yan Lo is near about the worst and most selfish person in the lore from a "greater good" standpoint; it's weird to me that Titania isn't on your list of good characters (yes, she's wrong in how she pursues it; yes she's also actively trying to save the world) but Yan Lo is considered good. I'd love to hear your arguments there tbh, it sounds like a pretty unique take!)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Thedeadclaw said:

(In all seriousness though, Yan Lo is near about the worst and most selfish person in the lore from a "greater good" standpoint; it's weird to me that Titania isn't on your list of good characters (yes, she's wrong in how she pursues it; yes she's also actively trying to save the world) but Yan Lo is considered good. I'd love to hear your arguments there tbh, it sounds like a pretty unique take!)

Whoops. Yan Lo got pasted to the wrong list.

Titania I feel is either hiding a deep-rooted madness caused by her exposure to the Grave Spirit, or she doesn't respect the threat it and the Tyrants represent. She is choosing short-term gains over long-term efforts, allying herself with Nekima and confounding Zoraida's efforts to stop the Tyrants for the sake of re-establishing her throne.