Zipp and Parker BFFS

Caver Ramos

After reading Zipps new fluff page in which it states that Zipp is currently working with Parker to planify the greatest robery in Malifaux history i decided to test how the two would look in the battlefield.

I took the following lits to a 50 point Corrupted idols battle vs Rasputina

Parker

-dr

-3 bandidos

- Mad Dog

-Bishop

-Zipp

Parker went with the bandidos to fight on one flank, while bishop and zipp went to the other, Mad dog was left in the center to act as a mobile reserve. The results were tremendous. Bishop and zipp pulled first turn charges against a december acolyte and ice dancer and quickly took control of the flank, 3 idols came from that flank and bishop stayed there securing control of said idols. Zipp on the other hand started pulling off flanking maneauvers that took down a blessed of december and a silent one, destroying Raspis center with a couple of chargers and zapper shots. Not only that, he also secured the claim jump point thanks to his insane ability to kill things in close combat.

On the other hand parker and his bandidos acted as a self sufficient mobile gunline that had to fight against snowstorm, the wendigo  and a soulstone miner. Fight was terribly attrition based, but eventually the barrows pulled the W, though most of the bandidos died. Finally with snowstorm dead, zipp and parker shot raspy to bits to make my oponent concede and take the win.

Point is, zipp is incredible as a second master in a scheme pool that requires high mobility and killing power, while his lack of interact is terrible, his sheer killing prowess and movement make him an asset to harass oponents, add to that the fact that he has showboating which is a great ability for hand management AND the fact that parker and dr mitchell both have hand management abilities and you are talking about a team that has a lot of cheating ability.

Overall im very happy to know that the fluffy relationship between this two infamous villains works so well crunchwise. And I hope i can have more succes on the team.

How are you finding second masters in the current outcast meta?

I'm finding everyone (except Viktoria) as a great second master with Zipp; the Infamous crew is super versitile in all aspects, then having Von Schill give them equipment, or Parker control the table, or Hamelin hold a corner.