Resculpts ?

Grooty

Hi Guys :)

I'm sorry if the answer is obvious for veteran players but I'm a very very begginner in this world :) I'm reading the fluff, painting my Parkers' crew, preparing Viks' one and looking at the others..

My question is : will Tara get a resculpted box ? Because I can't find her. Same for Levi ? I just saw the artwork in a news and think there is no render yet..

If I understand correctly Parker has his M3E box, Hamelin and Jack Daw too, Viks' one is coming next month (I'm sorry, I don't like the sculpts..)

Tara will not get any rescult if I understood the render of her M3E box correctly. It is a pity because although the whole theme is nice, I find her own sculpt a bit bland.

Levi & Viks are getting a resculpt. Vik is announced but I have not seen any about Levi (but I didn't look carefully as I prefer the M2E boxes for those 2 masters).

Probably, Leveticus's box is gonna drop Abominations in favor of Scavengers, and I Suposse Abominations would come in a box together with a Desolation Engine.

I must make a  appointment about new sculpts of Robin. I must accept hotty prostitutes with katanas to represent disguised bodyguards, but now I have to play swordwomans in underwear instead the new sword-cowgirls.

48 minutes ago, Zebo said:

I must make a  appointment about new sculpts of Ronin. I must accept hotty prostitutes with katanas to represent disguised bodyguards, but now I have to play swordwomans in underwear instead the new sword-cowgirls.

.... too bad they lost Disguised, but oh yeah, so want the new ones!

1 hour ago, Zebo said:

I must make a  appointment about new sculpts of Robin. I must accept hotty prostitutes with katanas to represent disguised bodyguards, but now I have to play swordwomans in underwear instead the new sword-cowgirls.

Lol I like the Sucker Punch / Sin City vibe to the M2E box. I concede they are very sexy but hey, why not?

But sword cowgirls were the original M1E design so I guess M3E is coming back to the original roots.

I just can't get my head around somebody with a cowgirl hat holding a katana. For me the image of the cowgirl/boy is at the opposite of the finesse required to use a katana to any useful effect. But I guess this is the intended contrast.

Personally, I far prefer the concept of the new sculpts, but I feel like the sculpts themselves just feel awkward. The art for the Ronin on the box looks amazing, but the sculpt just feels like she's halfway between two poses. The only one I really like is the one tipping her hat. I wasn't a big fan of the M2E sculpts either, just because them being dressed as whores felt unnecessary. Maybe it's time I make my own sculpts instead of kvetching about someone else's hard work...