Faction books....

On the Wayland games website (which is in the UK if I'm not mistaken), the first wave of books is shown to be released on friday.
I had pre-ordered them there, and when Wyrd announced the releases were pushed to the next month, I received a mail from Wayland games indicating this delay.
So far on the 3E pre-orders on that website my orders were treated on the expected day, or maybe the next one.

My point is, this site seems to be trustable as far as release dates go (or there would be a notification if there is an issue), so I think it's safe to say the books should be really available at the end of the week.

Plus, at least some of the people who ordered books during the GenCon web sales on the Wyrd webstore received them, so that's another indication the books are ready to be shipped.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

On 9/16/2019 at 3:04 PM, MajorUndead said:

On the Wayland games website (which is in the UK if I'm not mistaken), the first wave of books is shown to be released on friday.
I had pre-ordered them there, and when Wyrd announced the releases were pushed to the next month, I received a mail from Wayland games indicating this delay.
So far on the 3E pre-orders on that website my orders were treated on the expected day, or maybe the next one.

My point is, this site seems to be trustable as far as release dates go (or there would be a notification if there is an issue), so I think it's safe to say the books should be really available at the end of the week.

Plus, at least some of the people who ordered books during the GenCon web sales on the Wyrd webstore received them, so that's another indication the books are ready to be shipped.

I don't trust Wayland games any further than I can throw them, and that is not very far in case someone is wondering. For me they have missed their estimated delivery dates by months, even on stuff that other stores seemed to be able to deliver quite easily.

However, all the signs seem to indicate that the books should be arriving to UK any week now. If you already preordered them, you can also get the digital copies from Wyrd by filling out the form. I got my digital copies today.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, both Wayland and Elemental Games, the 2 big online retailers in UK are completely unreliable at best, misleading at worst. And when it comes to prices, especially for M3E, Wayland is way more expensive than any other retailer (even after their 20% rebate).

Several times, I ordered with both of them, and each and every time, there was at least one product showing "On stock" that proved in fact not to be in stock and had to be ordered from the distributor with a delay of several weeks.
Worst for me was the 2E Lady Justice core box: showing as in stock, so I ordered and payed. After 2 weeks I received an email saying that the item is not in stock and has been ordered, then it was constantly being delayed by 1 week over several months and finally being canceled and refunded.

I am lucky enough to have a very friendly LGS that is happy to take my orders. Their prices are just one or two pounds over the EG prices, and when they tell me "we don't know when it will be delivered", they are telling the truth, and I don't have to pay anything until it arrives.

• Like 2

On 9/16/2019 at 12:49 PM, ZedStrong said:

Anyone got any idea if the first wave of faction books are going to be hitting the UK this week? Really want them and the wait it killing me! 🤣

I've seen the Arcanist and Neverborn Faction books been flagged as "in stock" but in limited quantity at Element Games, and Bayou and Ten Thunders being flagged up for arrival friday next week (after several week of being delayed to next Thursday every week for at least 8 weeks).
It seems Wyrd is slowly getting out of its production and shipping issues.

My LGS got the first few books in earlier this week, so they definitely exist in the UK!

On 9/28/2019 at 1:21 PM, Antinea said:

I am lucky enough to have a very friendly LGS that is happy to take my orders. Their prices are just one or two pounds over the EG prices, and when they tell me "we don't know when it will be delivered", they are telling the truth, and I don't have to pay anything until it arrives.

And same here.  It might technically cost a little bit more, but for that I get a generally reliable service and somewhere to play.  I'll happily take that trade.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ceodoc said:

Why are all the major UK suppliers out of stock of so much M3e?

It's the UK Nationals in 2 weeks and I can't find anywhere with some key models in stock.

Really sad about this release schedule.

Not technically true

Contact Leodis Games (Leeds), was there about an hour ago they had 3-4 copies of most of what is out.  Was tempted by the TT faction book.

On 10/4/2019 at 2:46 PM, Antinea said:

I've seen the Arcanist and Neverborn Faction books been flagged as "in stock" but in limited quantity at Element Games, and Bayou and Ten Thunders being flagged up for arrival friday next week (after several week of being delayed to next Thursday every week for at least 8 weeks).
It seems Wyrd is slowly getting out of its production and shipping issues.

see above, there were loads on the shelf today.

• Agree 1