Glimpse the void / Tara

Dr4mis

Hi every Wyrdos that gonna help!

It should be an easy answer but I'm not sure on who is "in charge" of unburying the target after being bury by the glimpse the void trigger. 

I'm not sure on "at the start of it's activation, Unbury it within 1" of an enemy model". So If I'm the Tara player and I manage to bury someone at the model's activation I will unbury it within 1" of an ennemy model of that target. 

For example, Tara is able to bury Lady J (Sry wet dream), At Lady J's activation I will unbury it within 1" of  who.....??????

1- one of my models???

2- a friendly model of Lady J (The Judge for example) 

I know it's maybe unclear like I wrote it but I don't know how to explain it in an other way 😕 

Someone know where I can get or print the soulstone sword of Tara I broke it and lost it XD 

The player whose model caused the bury chooses which enemy model (to them) the unburied model gets placed next to.

I.E.

You force a WP check on my model.  I fail and it gets buried. So the next time I activate that model, YOU choose which model of mine it shows up next to (enemy to you).

• Like 1

Every Ability, Action, and Trigger on a model’s Stat Card and Attached Upgrades treats the use of “friendly” and “enemy” from its point of view.

-See "Friendly, Enemy, & Control", page 26 in the rules pdf.

So if Tara's card says "at the start of it's activation, Unbury it within 1" of an enemy model", then 'enemy' refers to an enemy of Tara.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Nikodemus said:

-See "Friendly, Enemy, & Control", page 26 in the rules pdf.

So if Tara's card says "at the start of it's activation, Unbury it within 1" of an enemy model", then 'enemy' refers to an enemy of Tara.

Yup!  @Dr4mis, @Nikodemus provides the technical backing to what I said.

10 minutes ago, Dr4mis said:

Thank you wyrd noob! I was playing it right in my confusion. Now I will be able to obliterate my enemies while they are bury 😄👌

You're welcome!

• Like 1

The unbury can be a lovely thing. A few games ago, my opponent had snuck one model through to my backfield for breakthrough. There was nothing I could really do to stop them from getting those points. So instead I went with it and started unburying everything of theirs I could, 3 other models I believe, in my deployment, away from any real effect on the rest of the game. 

• Haha 2