Am i an idiot or is this a miscast?

dope_danny

So i finally got my nightmare Molly crew and i'm down to finishing the last skellywag and hitting a wall here. Without any assembly guide the rest were clear and easy but going by the box on the back i genuinely can't tell if i'm missing a piece on one of the legs here:

It looks like one leg is only supported by cloth but the models i've found on the forums all look like the cloth wraps around a bone but then the other bottom leg doesnt have anything to connect to at all. Maybe it just hides that behind the tabard like rags in the middle but i dont want to turn it into a gummed up nightmare only to find that there should be two upper legs and i'm missing one.

Anyone put this one together who can tell me if i'm just missing something obvious or trying to make a stool with two legs here?

EEHrNvcU8AESrbs.jpeg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dope_danny said:

So i finally got my nightmare Molly crew and i'm down to finishing the last skellywag and hitting a wall here. Without any assembly guide the rest were clear and easy but going by the box on the back i genuinely can't tell if i'm missing a piece on one of the legs here:

It looks like one leg is only supported by cloth but the models i've found on the forums all look like the cloth wraps around a bone but then the other bottom leg doesnt have anything to connect to at all. Maybe it just hides that behind the tabard like rags in the middle but i dont want to turn it into a gummed up nightmare only to find that there should be two upper legs and i'm missing one.

Anyone put this one together who can tell me if i'm just missing something obvious or trying to make a stool with two legs here?

EEHrNvcU8AESrbs.jpeg

No offence, but I hope you're the idiot and someone can explain how; will be putting these together sometimes this week, and I've been putting them off so far... 😉