Sign in to follow this  
Jafar

Single models to buy - any news?

If i recall correctly, starting from this month, there should be option to order single models from boxes, so older players can get new models mixed with old ones (for example only Olaf for Gremlins, without Banjonistas). Were there any news about this, or we all still waiting for update?

I want to plan what to buy for few next months, and it would be great to have this kind of information.

We haven't yet had an update on this other than "it should happen in September."

I would guess its going to get mentioned in a wednesday update.

I also assume they want to have had a chance to recover from the gencon rush before they put another potentially complicated shipping thing out there.

• Like 1

Just now, Adran said:

We haven't yet had an update on this other than "it should happen in September."

Thanks for update. I only wanted to know if there were any news. I don't have time to browse whole forum / website etc.
Even if they start this next month I am OK (and my wallet is even more happy)

44 minutes ago, Jafar said:

Thanks for update. I only wanted to know if there were any news. I don't have time to browse whole forum / website etc.
Even if they start this next month I am OK (and my wallet is even more happy)

No need to browse whole site. Just watch the blog every Wednesday around 6 PM AST/5 PM EST/9 PM GMT. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/10/2019 at 11:43 PM, Wyrd Office said:

We'll make the announcement in the usual channels (wyrd-games.net/news), so keep an eye out! I know we're all pretty excited to get our hands on that one special guy/gal/creature ^_^ 

Or ten.

Need Elijah and the Firebranded, Melissa (maybe, I'm not sold on the art), 46 and Alan, Dispatcher, and Blood Hunter.

Also, anything else that I might need to get if they're not separated. Order Initiates if they're only in the Marcus box, etc.

• Like 1

I need about 18 models... plus I just want the new Ronin sculpts; I have the 3 1st edition and the 3 2nd edition, might as well go for all 9.