Do we have any options for preventing or reducing healing?

Mycellanious

It depends on the keyword.  Generally focus on killing one thing at a time and be careful not to pick fights you can't win. Alternatively ignore the enemy and go for the objectives.  Healing tends not to be over effective in Malifaux as it doesn't advance the game state in your favor. So generally it's not an efficient use of actions.

I suppose burning in the Wild Fire crew can also mitigate.

Did you have a specific Keyword you were concerned about facing?

My approach would generally be to plan my attacks. If I don't think I'm going to kill something, then why bother attacking it. If I'm going to be using up enemy resources to make them heal, then I might go for it, but that depends on the situation.

If I know I need to kill things, then I probably will bide my time until I can get sufficient force in place. This might be as simple as spending the turns before hand concentrating so I have multiple focus ready to allow me to have 2 focus attacks before they get to heal, or to wait until their healing has happened that turn before I go for the model I intend to kill.  Or I might decide that I need to remove the healing model as a priority

The main thing is to work out how you are going to score your points, and focus on that.  Don't make a plan that relies on lots of small amounts of damage to eventually have everything fall over.

I don't think there are any "anti healing" models in faction.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mythicFOX said:

It depends on the keyword.  Generally focus on killing one thing at a time and be careful not to pick fights you can't win. Alternatively ignore the enemy and go for the objectives.  Healing tends not to be over effective in Malifaux as it doesn't advance the game state in your favor. So generally it's not an efficient use of actions.

I suppose burning in the Wild Fire crew can also mitigate.

Did you have a specific Keyword you were concerned about facing?

Things like Brewmaster, or Yan Lo, or Shen Long, or Dreamer