Wyrd production schedule.

Jocepi

17 hours ago, dope_danny said:

i tried element games, firestorm games, wayland games and another i hadn't used before. On release day i got the Youko Box and a Fate Deck. I ordered 1 of everything bar the crew boxes.

Its a wierd situation where the customer is going "i know this is free but let me give you money anyway!" but this isn't some industry giant like GW so its got to be a more impactful absence when they aren't selling stuff and giving it away for free. 

Personally i just prefer hardcopy rulebooks you can pass around at the table and sure i can pay to have it printed off by a 3rd party but thats just wyrd losing money i would rather give to them.

I was referred to Leodis Games and there I found they have the fate decks in stock so maybe you can find it there, but the shipping costs to Spain they charge me are 27 pounds, which is just ridiculous. 

On 12/10/2019 at 2:59 PM, dope_danny said:

i tried element games, firestorm games, wayland games and another i hadn't used before. On release day i got the Youko Box and a Fate Deck. I ordered 1 of everything bar the crew boxes.

Its a wierd situation where the customer is going "i know this is free but let me give you money anyway!" but this isn't some industry giant like GW so its got to be a more impactful absence when they aren't selling stuff and giving it away for free. 

Personally i just prefer hardcopy rulebooks you can pass around at the table and sure i can pay to have it printed off by a 3rd party but thats just wyrd losing money i would rather give to them.

You tried them on the day or pre-ordered?

Most of my group preordered from Leodis and had it the day after release, another bunch had ordered via Element and likewise got it quick. I didn’t pre-order and got stock from firestorm.

Either you are really unlucky or didn’t preorder and secure yourself a copy. Unfortunately, being a smaller company it is safer to preorder to ensure stock is allocated to you.

I get wanting to support the company 100% but evidently things being available for free has been factored in to their plan/model.

• 2 months later...

Brand new to Malifaux and trying to get my hands on a Leveticus core box. He looks like a ton of fun but I can't find him for sale on the website or anywhere really. I understand there's been a ton of delays and distribution problems. Is there a place I can go to see, not specific dates, but generally what they plan on making available next? I'm wondering if I should wait to buy my first set (Levi) or just figure something out until he becomes available.

8 minutes ago, Meddlesome said:

Brand new to Malifaux and trying to get my hands on a Leveticus core box. He looks like a ton of fun but I can't find him for sale on the website or anywhere really. I understand there's been a ton of delays and distribution problems. Is there a place I can go to see, not specific dates, but generally what they plan on making available next? I'm wondering if I should wait to buy my first set (Levi) or just figure something out until he becomes available.

Here you have the "Upcoming Releases" page:

https://www.wyrd-games.net/upcoming-releases

Usually, releases of March for example, would imply that they would arrive to a store in NA around late March / beginning of April, Europe around late April/ beginning of May. Due to the current outbreak of the new coronavirus, probably there's going to be a couple of extra months of delay for the whole globe.

Also, some distributors dropped Wyrd product due to the "Direct to Retail" program, which added some extra delay in the past month. So, most likely, we'll have to wait a bit before receiving new product.

Btw, welcome to Malifaux! If you're a bit patient with the current situation, you'll enjoy the game! And Leve is really fun to play, maybe in your local meta you can borrow the miniatures (I have a couple of players in my meta that borrow some of mine) or even if you're lucky, you could find the 2nd edition box somewhere (aka Internet), but if you're new to the game, I would advice wait for the 3rd edition box (if you can :P

16 minutes ago, ShinChan said:

Here you have the "Upcoming Releases" page:

https://www.wyrd-games.net/upcoming-releases

Usually, releases of March for example, would imply that they would arrive to a store in NA around late March / beginning of April, Europe around late April/ beginning of May. Due to the current outbreak of the new coronavirus, probably there's going to be a couple of extra months of delay for the whole globe.

This is exactly what I was looking for, thank you for the link, and for the warm welcome :)

The good news about Leve, is a lot of his default crew are already out for sale (Desolation, Ashes & Dust). Since these models are being sold separately, I figure it's safe to assume they won't be duplicated in his core box when it eventually hits the shelves. Every single time I bring Leveticus up as a master, it's consistently met with "Oh man, he's so much fun!" which makes me happy about picking him out for my first master/crew!

10 hours ago, Meddlesome said:

The good news about Leve, is a lot of his default crew are already out for sale (Desolation, Ashes & Dust). Since these models are being sold separately, I figure it's safe to assume they won't be duplicated in his core box when it eventually hits the shelves.

Upcoming page actually shows box contents. Looking at Levi's core box, it contains: Levi, Waifs, Rusty Alyce and 3 Scavengers.

Do note that Levi's 2e box has a different set of models, in case you bump into that.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nikodemus said:

Upcoming page actually shows box contents. Looking at Levi's core box, it contains: Levi, Waifs, Rusty Alyce and 3 Scavengers.

Do note that Levi's 2e box has a different set of models, in case you bump into that.

^This! If you click on the image of each box on the Upcoming Releases page, you'll see the box contents as shown on the back. Some of the boxes also list out the contents next to the image on the first page. 

38 minutes ago, dope_danny said:

Did Archie get put back again? went into my local to pick him up with some recent repackages like Hinamatsu but the store said hes back to no date for release again.

I thought he was to be out in January, did that group get held back as well?

37 minutes ago, Trample said:

I thought he was to be out in January, did that group get held back as well?

I thought he was meant to be what with the Mollly Nightmare box coming with a hat for him to match the theme but i checked three stores near me in the uk and even the one where the owners a diehard fan of game was like "huh, yeah i guess he fell of the back of a truck again or something?"