Von Schtook - mispacked or intended?

Nikshe

I just got my box and the upgrades are missing as well, so it seems it's quite common.
I've sent Wyrd a message as well.
At least they are pretty responsive about this kind of issues (even if it can take a while to sent a small part/card all the way to France :D )
Would be nice if we could get the pdf for the cards, they will become available when the model is officially released anyway, right?

3 minutes ago, MajorUndead said:

Would be nice if we could get the pdf for the cards, they will become available when the model is officially released anyway, right?

While back they said that cards will go online for models that have either gotten a physical release or once its faction book has been released.

That'd be October for Schtook.

• Agree 1

On 9/13/2019 at 3:13 PM, MajorUndead said:

The upgrades are in the card folder already

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wicc6rs8kg46bt7/AABegHuaPS3NIJMEUJ_MuyZKa/Malifaux Third Edition/Resurrectionists/Upgrades?dl=0&subfolder_nav_tracking=1

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/14/2020 at 5:16 AM, Morgan Vening said:

Now, it's just waiting on how they're going to repack the Students. I've got the Transmortis, but it's kinda wanted that you have at least a second set of Students, even if just for summoning potential.

^This! I would love to see the new box posted in the upcoming section, as the original box is very hard to come by up here in Canada

17 minutes ago, farmoar said:

^This! I would love to see the new box posted in the upcoming section, as the original box is very hard to come by up here in Canada

It's odder in that the numbers per student don't really line up at all.   1 x Valedictorian, 2 x Student of Viscera, 3 x Student of Steel and Sinew.

I'm *really* hoping it gets broken up into 2 boxes.

University of Transmortis

1 x Valedictorian, 1 of each existing student (literally just repackage and push out the existing one, we don't mind).

Graduate Studies

1 x Student of Viscera, 2 x Student of Steel, 2 x Student of Sinew  (these are all the new sculpts we have art for from the cards).

I'm also hoping we get both of these to show up in the upcoming section too of course😁.

• Agree 1

@Paddywhack admittedly my idea is entirely focused on being beneficial for the existing player base.  Because none of the 4 models are technically "new", none of them would be available through special order so all of us with an existing University of Transmortis boxes would just have to eat the cost of the 4 extra Transmortis models.

While it would be nice to be as @Clement proposed, I don't think that will happen. My guess would be Vale + one type and another box with two types of students.

To be honest, I don't care much how Wyrd will split them, more importantly is that they get (re)released soon at all. Many crews are in a weird state of "some of their stuff available, other stuff not at all". I would like to see at least some crews having all their choices available.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Graf said:

While it would be nice to be as @Clement proposed, I don't think that will happen. My guess would be Vale + one type and another box with two types of students.

To be honest, I don't care much how Wyrd will split them, more importantly is that they get (re)released soon at all. Many crews are in a weird state of "some of their stuff available, other stuff not at all". I would like to see at least some crews having all their choices available.

Exactly this. It was also mention on the latest Third Floor Wars podcast. I think they need to finish out some of the keywords, as it is making it hard for new (or new to a keyword) players from not having to proxy everything. I want to get VS's box, but I already know that I either have to wait 6+ months for the University box to be re-released, or to constantly check the buy/sell pages for someone looking to sell theirs off.

The same can be said for almost all of the keywords, either solo models from encounter boxes (Manos/Mianko Rei), or hard to find models (Archie/Carlos Vasquez/Kitty Dumont).

• 2 weeks later...