West Midlands Malifaux Meet Up - 14th Sept - Board in Brum

Oz - Rampage Games

Hi All,

Semi inpromptu event for people to meet up in the West Midlands (and further afield).

Currently have 11 people signed up to come and play with us.

Some swag prizes (soulstones, markers and the alike).

£10 to Chris who is helping organise chrisjclare@hotmail.co.uk

This is a casual 3 game event meet up  but will be submitted to bag o tools on request. 3 rounds of people getting to know each other and solidifying rules. New and experienced players welcome alike.

9:30am Arrival for 10Am start.

Lunch is not provided.

Bentley Lane Industrial Estate, The Innovate Building, Bentley Ln, Willenhall, Walsall WS2 8TL

Doxey you will need to go super easy as this is a group of largely brand new players that i do not want to put off gaming (not to say that you would) but it isnt going to be competitive in any sense, just organised fun. You are more than welcome to come as long as you are aware that most will not know the rules that well or have a solid knowledge. 

14 minutes ago, Reservoir Dog said:

Unfortunately I dont think I can make the morning but as it's only 30minutes up the road I will try and get there for the afternoon. If you need a ringer in round 3 then I'm your man👍 

If you want to pop down just to have a game in the afternoon am sure we can sort it.

• Like 1

@mythicFOX

You are more than welcome to attend Doxey. I just want to be clear that this is for new players, so wont be a challenge or developing in reference to your meta. Am always happy to have more experienced hands on deck but people dont need a whooping they need developing and as i have only had limited time with you, i would rather just be blunt about it than mislead you.

You can come and are welcome to participate but is on the proviso that we are teaching people, not 'destroying' them.