Ophelia, sommer or mah tucket

J.haigh

So recently got back into malifaux for 3rd edition and went a bit crazy buying discounted models

I currently have as the title says Ophelia, sommer and mah boxes, aswell as rooster riders, Sammy and Gracie.

I'm still undecided as to which master I want to focus on and wondering if many of the models would be useful in each crew?

What are some lists for each master with what I have and what are must have models I can add to them?

Well the rooster riders are the Tricksy key word which is Mah Tuckets crew so they sync well, plus they’re good models and always do well for their cost for me. Gracie is versatile model and is all around great which can synergies well with the tricksies already good movement shenanigans (size 3 with Ride with me).  Although Gracie can go well in any crew as she is hard to shift (Armour2, HTK, can heal with triggers and when it kills something). If you go the mah tucket route id suggest picking up big brain brin. He is a great model but you can do just fine with trixiebelle. 

Mah and Ophelia are the easiest to use right out of the box. Somer really wants all his summon options to run on all cylinders and those aren't available yet.

Mah box + Roosters+ Gracie is a strong list right off the bat. 

Ophelia box + Sammy is strong too. 

I would start there and play around until you get comfortable with them before branching out too far. This game can suck you in with all the options and its best to hang on to a solid core for a bit before jumping off the deep end unless you like the challenge. 

Thankyou!

Mah and Ophelia seem really fun. Adding roosters and Gracie to tricksy is a perfect fit and Sammy and Gracie to Ophelia  looks really fun, but ill pick up some flyinf pigs for sammy summoning. so for now I've shelved somer and will focus on learning those 2 masters and seeing what I like