Lenny + Georgy and Olaf Fastball Special

CustardBomb

Hi all! Has anyone used Two Gremlins in a Ghillie Suit on Lenny to allow him to Toss Georgy and Olaf Into possition thanks to the +1 Size? 

I only got my Gencon order recently so I have my first Big Hat game this afternoon! Thinking of other possible combos already (Hiring the Whiskey google into Big hat and using lenny to throw it 10 inches into the middle of the enemy crew anyone?)

So what do you all think? has anyone had success with Lenny and Ghillie suit yet? 

55 minutes ago, CustardBomb said:

(Hiring the Whiskey google into Big hat and using lenny to throw it 10 inches into the middle of the enemy crew anyone?)

Can't do this (assuming you mean the Golem). Lenny is Sz3+1, Golem is Sz4, Toss requires being larger.

But the concept is pretty fun. Alphonse (WizzBang) can do it, and Toss the Pigapult, with the Upgrade and his bonus action.

Similarly, Iron Skeeterz with the Upgrade able to give rides to the Sz3 models (Mancha in Keyword, a whole host of other OOK). Including all the big pigs.

Here's some fun things to do. Use Lenny (With a ghillie suit) and Alphonse to toss the emissary around. Every model it moves over has to take the duel or take damage and it can push or charge itself back over models to the next pitcher and get tossed out again. Emissary never fails to impress

17 minutes ago, Mrbedlam said:

Here's some fun things to do. Use Lenny (With a ghillie suit) and Alphonse to toss the emissary around. Every model it moves over has to take the duel or take damage and it can push or charge itself back over models to the next pitcher and get tossed out again. Emissary never fails to 

... Its a Yo Yo. 

• Agree 1