long time to deliver

Cursed25

Hi every one! I ordered 2 card packs at gencon and received 6 days ago the tracking number for my order! was pretty happy and though that since I had the tracking number and it was saying in transit I would received them soon. Normally after around 10 days I receive my order and during this 10 day period I have a lot of checkpoint to see were the package is.

But for this order it is still saying in Newark NJ and in transit. With all my older orders by this time it would have arrived in my country and I would have gotten a lot more checkpoint along the way. So what I'm asking is could Wyrd not already have sent the package and is waiting to get the packs? or did some of you had problem with checkpoints not showing on the fedex site?

thx to all of you! :) I know I could just be patient but these packs are impossible to get in Canada and I was wondering if Wyrd didn't had any too and was waiting for the second printing to send it! If this is the case I would not have bought some with shipping cost if I receive my order the same time as my flags in a few month! 😕 (in my province the only flags who received some got one of each pack and they were gone in half a day lol)

55 minutes ago, Cursed25 said:

Hi every one! I ordered 2 card packs at gencon and received 6 days ago the tracking number for my order! was pretty happy and though that since I had the tracking number and it was saying in transit I would received them soon. Normally after around 10 days I receive my order and during this 10 day period I have a lot of checkpoint to see were the package is.

But for this order it is still saying in Newark NJ and in transit. With all my older orders by this time it would have arrived in my country and I would have gotten a lot more checkpoint along the way. So what I'm asking is could Wyrd not already have sent the package and is waiting to get the packs? or did some of you had problem with checkpoints not showing on the fedex site?

thx to all of you! :) I know I could just be patient but these packs are impossible to get in Canada and I was wondering if Wyrd didn't had any too and was waiting for the second printing to send it! If this is the case I would not have bought some with shipping cost if I receive my order the same time as my flags in a few month! 😕 (in my province the only flags who received some got one of each pack and they were gone in half a day lol)

The fact that you have a tracking number, and the most recent update being in a city with an international airport might indicate a few things. It says it is in transit, that means it is on its way. You said it usually takes 10 days, if it's been 6, give it another few days.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cursed25 said:

You said the package is in New Jersey. Wyrd is based out of Georgia.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cursed25 said:

good! thank you all! I think I'm just really impatient to get them xD

I think we all are. Just imagine how it feels to live in Wyrd's backyard and not have shipping yet. I'm not complaining or going to storm the gates, by any means, but it is certainly tempting at times. I'm happy for the announcement today though for sure.

• Haha 1